August 9th confirmed

It’s easier for me to remember it as the day before August 10th.

or lets just say August 9th is August 9th. period

Indeed, but If the results are available only at 9 AM the US, it could already be 10th of august in New Zealand.

Mails to Nigeria are from a Prince with a $4bn inheritance looking for a recently awarded Charterholder. Deadline to reply his mail is on the 10 Aug.

Did you receive a reply to the email you sent to the CFAI? Have you found out the reason it says “Reserved Access” yet?

I just want to get done with this…5 years since I started this program…Im exhausted at 29…that moment when u see the email is in and you are about to open…that moment…ah i hope this is the last time I have to go through that moment

Hang in there…

All the best folks… in the meantime enjoy the summer

5 weeks today guys! Not a day has passed that I haven’t thought about the exam…had a few dreams about failing too including one last night…31 now 4.5 years since my lv1 exam and praying for good news on August 9th!!! All the best folks, look forward to hearing all the good news then and hoping I have good news to share too!

I hope I passed! Thats all I am hoping for. =)

Studied all year and did my best on the exam.

Made some mistakes but hopefully I pulled through.

I’m really praying for a pass… the past 4 years has been fun, but …

My best friend got married a week after my exam, and as you can probably tell, her wedding shower and batchelorette and any last minute wedding stuff happened in the last month before my exam. We are good friends for more than a decade now, and I was her bridemaid at her wedding. She initially scheduled her wedding shower 2 weeks before my exam, and batchelorette 1 week right after. I suggested some alternative dates for the two events cause I HAD TO STUDY, however, I didn’t want to miss her wedding celebration. She took my excuse very negatively (fair enough, study is a quite weak excuse, well, unless you are in China lol), and we fought (first fight over ten years lol). she claimed my study excuse is invalid…“you’ve been studying for months now, I’m pretty sure you can come out for a couple nights” (“well, not the last two weeks right before the exam”) “you were never there for anything important to me” (“come on, I was always there for you, I just couldn’t attend the hundreds pre-wedding meetings you planned”) anyway, she eventually changed her batchelorette 2 weeks before my exam, and yes I did attend. Was it awkward? Yes. Everything back to normal after the wedding/ exam? Nope, but I’m pretty sure time will cure everything lol Gosh…I was selfish and inconsiderate…who would’ve knew?..

*****, I sacrificed my friendship for a pass, so can we please make it happen?

Hope you pass it Sonic. However, this wedding thing is overrated. Chances are she will get a divorce at some time and then either to forget or potentially for the next bachelorette party its gonna be you, the charter and her going crazy in Vegas!

All the best.

That’s a lot of information. Bet you didn’t finish the AM session on time.

1 Like

why?

really? She didnt use command words, and didnt write in bullet points, isnt it obvious

Plus, she really should have started that story with ‘Dear Diary’.

savages lol

good timing for people with birthdays 10th of August like myself. It will be a birthday present if I pass.

Let’s all take a moment to bow our heads for Miss Cleo, who passed away earlier today. Guess the PCP investigation was too much…

#http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/26/miss-cleo-dead-psychic

I just noticed for past 3 years level 1 and 2 passing rate has been same (42% and 46%) hopefully Level 3 would be around 54% if not…more