Back to Back C as an answer choice

yes agree…not in the middle but the fact the early questions!!

yes agree…not in the middle but the early questions!!

i second that, not the first 10 but definitely a lot of Cs in the first column. God, how much of this stress are we getting before the results come out …

It’s better to not think about it. We can’t do anything about it anyways. Enjoy a beer and relax. July 26th will be here in no time.

I don’t recall more than 3 to 4 Cs in a row. I did have 3 Cs followed by 3 As or something of the sort.

I had the many Cs from question 30.

I agree. there were few in a row around middle. I remember asking my self when I had to break the chain of Cs “you sure it’s not a C again? mind double check the answer?” lol

Did anyone of I’ll got straight A’s as well in the morning session? I remeber getting many A’s and C’s. Maybe I was wrong lol

I think I’ve got a bit straight A’s in AM as well, in the 2nd last column if I remembered right

I cant recall this. Is it a violation to ask which section this was from?

sAME AS ME

On the other side, did anybody got back to back A answer option on PM section (i believe it’s in 2nd column)?

I got back to back B’s on the last column in the afternoon paper.

Thearmanda, I echo your voice from the top of the mountain!!!

Is it because they know that most of people who don’t know a question and will guess B. Therefore they just put most of the correct answers in A or C. That’s just my guess.

I do remember a lot of As in the pm session too.

More than 80% , A nd C

This entire thread is a clusterfuck of backwardation, indexed to efficiency and effectiveness.

Wouldn’t it need a dicky fuller to test for a unit root?