Bank of America or Google?

Hey guys, I’m about to invest in one of these two companies. What are your opinions of these two? I used to have shares of BOA until they plummeted and I’m thinking it’s an awesome time to buy them at 17/share, also do you think GOOG has reached its peak at around 500/share? IDK about Google, I think they still have great potential to grow, tough decision.

I think you should buy Dow Jones. Its a great company and way better than google, as indicated by its price at 9,700!!!

If I were you, I will write some out-of-money puts on BoA.

long term —> Google, we will see more innovation. It matters when you get in, I would dollar cost average and invest in bits over the next few months or just simply wait for a pull back of 10-20%.

yeah im going to get in 1-2 weeks when i have the money i want to invest.

nicky, 'sup?

(I hope you are female)

investing in BAC is like investing in a ceiling fan during the ice age. you hope the ice age finishes already so you can appreciate the true value of the fan. until then, you’re just buying and selling a fan in the ice age.

nickyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah im going to get in 1-2 weeks when i have the > money i want to invest. so you will purchase how many shares of this and from your last thread you were still in college?

id like to purchase 125-150 shares.

google is way too expensive but is a good company. I"m a bit iffy on the economics. BAC is not transparent at all (try reading their financials) but I think the economics are a bit better. I wouldn’t buy either, but if I had to to save Hillary Scott’s life, I would go for Bank of America.

and maybe do DRIP with BAC

nickyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > id like to purchase 125-150 shares. big time baller

lol hilarious

nickyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and maybe do DRIP with BAC wtf is a drip?

dividend re-investment program

ahh, you mean invest normally

any other stocks you guys would recommend?

nickyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > any other stocks you guys would recommend? LEH is a steal at the moment

nickyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > any other stocks you guys would recommend? KarenC’s Initial Public Offering is going on this weekend, good stock to keep an eye on.