Beards; cool or not cool

Tap, tap; is this thing on? The dude I listed was an AFer who openly released his real name and admitted he rocked a beard.

Oh i never thought of it that way… you may be right.

I took it down. We’re tightening down on the names thing more. I meant to send you a PM to tell you I did it, but got distracted by other things. Sorry.

You didn’t do it maliciously, so we’re not mad at you, but it was a judgement call, and the judgement was better safe than sorry.

He did rock a beard at one point. But now, I think he’s hiding from Putin, so probably shaved it off…

I was simply going to post his mug on the board to see, but I couldn’t find a profile picture anywhere. He used to have his face on the CFAI website before it was overhauled.

And it took them 8 decades to figure this out? This is a new fad.

I don’t know why but he looks like he’s in need of an ass kicking.

How about this beard?

http://www.nndb.com/people/669/000023600/osama-med.jpg

^ The most famous one this side of the century.

That is stubble, stubble is good.

If you have a beard you best have a moustache (a handlebar one) and a goatee.

also, SRK is king.

SRK is annoying.

He He, he’s class when he’s bothered.

Phenomenal in Dar and DDLJ is one for the ages. Chak de was quite good too…

My wife actually prefers the beard over anything else. When I was still shaving, my after-work stubble would cut up her chin pretty bad. So, while I can appreciate that stubble can look cool, I would have assumed that most people’s significant others would prefer a beard.

Well like him or not the fact remains unchanged…SRK is the richest actor in the world with networth of over $900milions and has around 1.37 billion fans in the world.Although i do agree that some times he overacts which is annoying.

You can’t forget this beard…

cool

http://www.artfido.com/blog/hilarious-photos-from-the-national-beard-mustache-championships/

^ Awwww, that had me laughing so hard, it brought tears to my eyes. LOL

According to indiatimes.com, Jerry Seinfeld is actually the world’s richest actor. SRK is 2nd.

simple rule…

look like a bearded man = cool

look like a bearded teenager = not cool

if you have a baby face, puppy eyes, perfect skin then you might want to wait some more years before trying the beard look

Manscaping - yay or nay? My wife and I require it of each other. I also have a friend who had hers completely lasered off.