Beauty blender

There is no weakness in protecting what makes you biologically a man in the first place. Even fighters get a break when they get hit in the sack.

Waxing is not the same as hitting, common! Only the skin is affected, so it’s a pure tolerance

I don’t think you realize how thin ballsack skin is …girls have a thick derma down there

Salty about the grooming double standard? The pitfalls of dating in NYC I’m sure. There are men out there that can appreciate a woman without expecting her to look like an adolescent downstairs you know :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ Ran out of arguments, huh? :slight_smile:

Wasn’t really anywhere else to go except the “you will never understand what it’s like because you are a privileged female and have not had to go through life with a sensitive sack betwixt your legs!” Also, I had fully developed my theory on what grooming choice you go with and came to a solid conclusion. Just wanted to verify the reasoning behind said grooming choice.

Ehh. I can claim the same in reference to being female. It’s pointless as neither of us will experience the opposite gender. At the end of the day no one is making you wax anything, but comparing it to a needle entering your spinal cord is kinda silly imo

Can we get back to the topic at hand please. A woman put makeup on her bfs ball sack, and he then patted on the face with it to apply said makeup. I find this to be one of the funniest/harmless stories I have read in a while and every time I see this topic I chuckle.

Would the makeup become cakey on his balls after? I assume you gotta shower right after?

I still think KR should at least concede that the real estate of the sack is much larger / oddly shaped than that of the labia and thus is a more time consuming endeavor. I think we can agree that the time involved would also add to the pain endured. Also, I didn’t compare it to a spinal tap, that was Ace.

I hear you on a size/shape…

ugh GROSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.boredpanda.com/girl-not-shaving-legs-morgan-mikenas/

So here is the real question… Would you still hit it?

^ No

Are there still folks out there not shaving?

ftr - i do like a little change now and then with a landing strip or a heart

Going back on topic, this has to be the dumbest ish ever.

dont think i could

Would you?

If the grass on the playground is trimmed i’d play ball. :wink:

Good for you. I don’t get when guys go all gaga over some hair on a woman

some???