Beauty blender

True, she was a little out of line :slight_smile:

Those guys who dont care arenā€™t the ones who will f them. Donā€™t be lazy ladies and shave otherwise you and your cats are gonna have hairballs.

without a doubt.iā€™ll neg about it after

I keep the flora under control down there myself and I prefer a lady who does the same but I can appreciate natural beauty and look passed a few flaws. Not to mention after a few drinks its better to get some than none and trust me Iā€™ve had a few that iā€™m not proud of but Iā€™ve had even more that would make most of the guys on here jealous. I definitely wouldnā€™t want chewbaca sitting on my face though, so if a lady wants to meet GOAB the cunning linguist she needs to clean it up.

^youre a real gentleman and a scholar

he is a cunning one isnā€™t he

youre going to an all you can eat buffett on the first date? seriously???

Most women are somewhere in between the Chewbaca (Star Wars?) and the hair removal OCDs that never leave the salons (also sickness imo)

^ And you know this because?

Iā€™m confused, we talking hairy legs or down below?

Women talk

^Cuz people are naturally lazy

FTFY

No, legs are pretty obligatory these days

Depends on the quality of the restaurant.

GOAB hits up the all you can eat buffett so he can give the waitress a high quality tip after the buffett.

ahhh - i take back the cat comment then. maybe you can pull an elaine benes and tell us who the OCD ladies are.

Are you ok with just the addresses or you want social security numbers as well?

Anybody can get their hands on SSNā€™s nowadays. We want photographic evidence, phone number, facebook/instagram links, and 3 references.

given my years in new york, i probably already know who they are ā€¦ In any event, i was looking after my fellow brethren, i do not need to know.