Benjamin Netanyahu

without israel in the middle east the whole area will turn into a shit show. plus the US wont have any allies in the region

^ Nor will it have any enemies.

i hope you were joking. almost every country in the middle east is anti US and not because the US supports Israel

^ I’m not joking. The hate in that region of the world comes from its foreign policy and unconditional support to one side in the conflict.

Remember 10 years ago when people (country music fans) and every right wing radio host lost their sh!t when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarassed tnat GWB was from TX in England? Think this is a little more of an insult to the Office of the President?

^ It just shows the polarized political world we live in. Gone are the days where Reagan & Tip O’Neill and Clinton & Gingrich would put their hatred aside to get things done.

they hate the west in general. its their thinking. they dont just attack the US. also why would the US support terrorists and extrimists whose goal is to destroy Israel.

a nuclear bomb will destroy most of the country its so small.

US isn’t supporting terrorists or extremists, it’s negociating a deal to freeze nuclear activities.

If Israel doesn’t like it, they can always declare war themselves on Iran instead of waiting for others to foot the bill.

I completely agree with this statement.

Not only do the Arabs and Middle-Easterners dislike us in their ‘thinking’ , they hate us for our freedom and because they are not us. Never mind that they were mostly benevolent towards us before our unethical and immoral policies in the Middle East started to take shape or that we colluded with M16 to overthow a democratically elected leader in Iran who was progressive and believed in a pluralistic democracy.

lol u aint amerikan kido. stop trying to fake. i know it burns u inside that you are not one of us.

get over it and try to make some friends

This thread was about Benjamin Netanyahu.

What Netanyahu and his Republican groupies in Congress fail to understand is that it’s less a matter of preventing Iran from getting a bomb than it is dissuading Iran from wanting to use one. If ridiculous little states like North Korea and Pakistan can get the knowledge, so can Iran. And it will. What Israel can start doing, besides not abusing its relationship with its only ally - the U.S., is to finally start making progress with the Palestinians and the brutality. The clock is ticking and time is not on Israel’s side.

Are you a Jew? Why so much emotions?

Good luck with that. It’s a lot easier to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities and/or take out their key scientists than it is to change a single person’s ideology.

So…did you copy and paste that paragraph? When I clicked to quote I noticed the font used in your post (which gets automatically switched back to the default AF font when posted) is different than what’s available for us to use. This can easily be seen when you try to quote your post as your first sentence is in the correct font while the paragraph right under it is in different font. Put another way, that paragraph was written somewhere else and then pasted here. Tsk tsk…

Yes, I commented in the NYT and copy pasted here as well. Should I reference that?

Believe it or not, I was actually thinking you did type it somewhere else and just copied it here. Nevertheless, it gave off the impression of plagarism.

I’m not so sure how people think the Middle East hates us so much. Perhaps they aren’t friends with many Middle Eastern people. I agree with FT’s analysis of where those emotions come from. There is also additional tension due to the fact our media completely ignores it and paints Isreal as a hero. But the US media narrative is certainly that they hate us and blah blah

^I don’t know about that. I hear a good amount of press around the Iranian people being cool dudes. It’s just the people in power that are complete nutjobs.

Um, sorry about that Iran. Our bad.

Yea i am Jew, but why does it matter? My argument still stands that Iran is a terrorist state and we dont negotiate with terrorists

Yes and no. We don’t negotiate with ISIS, but we do negotiate with Iran, North Best Korea, et al. It’s inaccurate to simply call all our adversaries terrorists (mainly due to them being brown and Muslim) but the reality is they’re just enemy combatants. At a certain stage, diplomacy must prevail or we just fight until there’s no one left.

+1