Best entrance in college football

Blake, I’m a well documented LSU / SEC fan. Not too worried about FSU’s implosion. I just got excited about FSU early on cause I wanted to see the FSU Florida rivalry start up again and since Florida hasn’t quite been so hot I figured maybe FSU would take the initiative. Apparently not.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know this thread was dead, but Saturday revived > it. > > VT vs Miami 4 seconds left Miami calls a timeout. > Then the PA dude fires up “Enter Sandman” again. > The whole crowd goes absolutely freakin nuts. > > Announcer’s quote “These people are losing their > minds, this is beautiful.” The 56 second mark is > the best. > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc&feature > =player_embedded > Crushing loss for The U…as soon as I heard Enter Sandman during the time out I had a feeling we were going to walk away with a loss despite 500+ yards total offense. Needless to say, our D needs work. On the topic of best entrance - I always enjoyed the Canes running through the smoke at the old Orange Bowl. Now it has kinda lost its luster with the move to Sun Life (Miami Dolphins stadium).

Penn State ---- LMAO FSU — No surprise VA Tech — #10 in country and will continue record of most consecutive 10+ win seasons