best way to break up with a girl

Agreed, look at a site like wallstreetoasis, you never would see this sort of discussion. This makes the CFA crowd look like a bunch of limp-wristed naive BO bitches. C’mon guys!

Seriously, this thread is embarassing. Pick up the phone, tell her the deal and move on.

FYI - never did it, She’s too great. The sex is awesome, shes a top girl etc, so I figure why break up. Im on holiday now for some weeks, so will see how I feel about it after. But this other girl may throw a spanner in the works!!

I’d just go for the sh*g until it fizzles out. If the passion isn’t there then eventually it will.

Definitely show her this thread, she’ll be so happy she made the cut. [set sarcasm=normal]

You seem like a pretty indecisive dude. Is this how you handle your investment decision making?

^ If so, bail now.

Buddy, this is what i was trying to understand, why would you break up with her…

Guys, I think we’re going to have to mercy nuke this thread. It’s for the good of the forum, we just can’t let the wallstreetoasis’ers see us like this.

What would nuppie do?

Agree on the mercy nuke f#ck wallstreetoasers, those guys are worse than transferpricing. You should see some of their threads like "Can I wear a pink tie with black loafers?; Can I spike my hair if I work in IB?; Can I look directly at my MD or will I get fired if I do? and the like… pathetic shit if you ask me…

He would fly to Botswana and smack the OP in the head.

It would be hilarious if there was an MD who fired everyone with whom he made eye contact.

Nuppie would still be hittin’ that as he said the sex is good. But he would have never had the exlusivity conversation (only 3 months in) leaving him open to still date/sleep with other chicks.