Biden vs. Trump debates

Ah, I had to unhide his reply. Just block that chump, AF is so much better without a constant barrage of garbage posts.

Then, you won’t have to listen to his predictable “Fascist!” retort.

I was just editing my post as it occurred to me you probably have him set to “ignore.” Alas, it’s my burden to view all posts. Until I get fed up and lock his trust level below the WC threshold and he’ll never be able to post here again. Good thing I’m not fascist…

Is fascist-light a thing?

(If so, it’s probably spelt “fascist-lite”, and trademarked to (jack)boot.)

You know you are keeping me around because you half expect everything I post to be correct and you are afraid to be Turdless during those dark times.

That’s the only reason I hang around here. I feel responsible for you silly blind bastards.

3 Likes

But what value are you adding here? All you do is regurgitate “stuff” with zero original thought. Anyone who has any interest in this stuff can plug themselves into your echo chamber on their own by following qanon.

Q is only part of the story. At least among those with a “higher” perspective. There’s a lot more to what’s going on than geopolitical and economic.

2 Likes

“Higher” = 4/20 = today = ■■■■ is smoking the electric lettuce

i saw the summary on af. and charlie work has the most hearts lol.

2 Likes

89.5% (102/114) are from his boy, hpracing.

I enjoy his posts.

2 Likes

one of his dup accounts

Almost as much as you enjoy Kool-Aid?

Wait Charlie work is hpr? Can’t be true. They are too different.

Definitely not, this is my only account.

Biden’s not a street brawler. You’d need to be a witty, bloodthirsty brawler to be able to heckle Trump and make him look silly in a televised debate. Biden’s none of the above. I’d put my money on Biden getting destroyed.

What would be the fallout if Biden simply chooses not to debate Trump?

Sadly, I agree with you on this. Biden will get hammered if/when he’s put on the stage with Trump.

I still laugh at the Clinton debate:
Hilary: “It’s awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.”
Trump: leaning slowing into the mic, “Because you’d be in jail.”

Lol. Not a supporter by any means (indifferent, really). But man is he ruthless.

2 Likes

He should explore that avenue, if that avenue is available.

ud vote for a guy that cant take the center stage?

Winning a knife fight isn’t the same as leading a country.

I might vote against a guy who thinks that they’re the same.