Big weekend plans?

Lets hear 'em. Today I go home, workout and then maybe go out for dinner. Tomorrow Home Depot (I bought this mexican rug I need to hang on the wall), workout, catch a movie, go out for a drink or two. Sunday: take it easy, do laundry, pay bills.

I am missing St. Patty’s day at Hoboken tomorrow to study. Last year was awesome. Damn. CFAI: 1 Me: 0

Barbeque tonight. Lots of you know what on Saturday and Sunday.

selling front offices all weekend long baby… tonight- hitting up pizza joint nearby with some friends. they have some of the best pizza in the city and you can bring your dog too. they have no liquor license so its BYOB or wine with a $5 corking fee. sat.- 4 hours studying, then taking a chainsaw to the palm tree in my front yard cause brush pickup is coming soon. sun.- takin it sleezy, laying on the couch and watching some bootlegs. highly recommend Slumdog, stay away from the Notorious flick.

Hmm… - Trying not to run ppl over on the road today. - Classes tmw. - Then have to layout some stupid lamenated floors. Still trying to figure the damn thing out. It’s not locking in together properly…

Tonight - helping host a surprise 25th birthday party for a good friend, then going to a lounge in downtown

Saturday - GMAT studying, tennis practice in the afternoon, and another friend’s birthday party at night

Sunday - date with a lawyer at a coffee shop followed by flag football and more GMAT studying

Tonight - watching a movie, night is nearly over in Ireland! Saturday - Level 1 studying, trying to learn to drive around roundabouts without closing my eyes (I’m not a wuss, we just have some crazy a$$ roads over here!) Sunday - going to the movies with mates and taking it easy before the next 5 days of hell from auditors starts again :frowning:

anyone goin to hoboken boozefest 2k9? I may rock that thang this year

tonight - hang out. i really want an egg salad sandwich… man i am going to make one of those. so maybe tomorrow i’ll go get a dozen eggs. and boil them all. then spend maybe 3 hours making you know the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika and you know all the accountrement… and probably by the time i am done making it, i will not even want to eat it… sounds like i will have a good weekend.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday - Level 1 studying, trying to learn to > drive around roundabouts without closing my eyes > (I’m not a wuss, we just have some crazy a$$ roads > over here!) wuss :wink:

ConvertArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tonight - hang out. i really want an egg salad > sandwich… man i am going to make one of those. > so maybe tomorrow i’ll go get a dozen eggs. and > boil them all. then spend maybe 3 hours making > you know the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika > and you know all the accountrement… and probably > by the time i am done making it, i will not even > want to eat it… sounds like i will have a good > weekend. +1 nice quote - 40 year old virgin!

Well I need the driving to get down the country for my photography…I am applying for the test soon enough, the only thing I can’t do is roundabouts…apparently screaming on the inside and closing your eyes might make you fail the test!

Tonight: going for drinks with some of you finance types Saturday: Study from 7am until 6pm, then surprise birthday party for a friend at night Sunday: Study from 10am until 8pm, then I’ll go to work since we expect to hit our target depth for a well we’re drilling around 10 or so. This is the closest feeling to being an investment banker for me. Yes, I’m also behind in my studies.

Tonight - watching a movie with KarenC Saturday - helping KarenC with Level 1 studying, and teaching her how to drive Sunday - going to the movies with KarenC

KarenC, I’m in the market for a new car - I’m thinking a new Mercedes C65. Do you want one?

can you guys take your conversations with the imaginary KarenC to my other hijacked thread about pining for my ex please? we need to stick with topic here.

I mean 63. Doh!

LOL - thank kblade, I appreciate all of the support! Aliman - um…no I’m more of an audit R8 person!

Audit!!! Haha!

can you guys take your conversations with the imaginary KarenC to my other hijacked thread about pining for my ex please? we need to stick with topic here.