Big weekend plans?

Tonight- Happy Hour all night Tom - Workout, study Gmat, Sloshball Sun - 1st game of soccer tourney, dinner with relatives in town

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can you guys take your conversations with the > imaginary KarenC to my other hijacked thread about > pining for my ex please? we need to stick with > topic here. I am NOT imaginary!

Damn I have audit on the brain now!! - I meant Audi

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > can you guys take your conversations with the > > imaginary KarenC to my other hijacked thread > about > > pining for my ex please? we need to stick with > > topic here. > > > I am NOT imaginary! Karen you need to stop posting multiple times to a thread. Just stick to the topic and make your exit. Yer welcome.

You evidently need to loosen up!! Right in future if people comment to me I’ll ignore them - just for your benefit - any complaints see needhelp (like I’ve said before to your numerous complaints - apt name!)

Oh, and just now I received in the mail Friedrich Gulda’s complete recordings of the Beethoven piano sonatas. Add “listening to CD’s” to my list of things to do this weekend. :slight_smile:

You can comment all over me all night long KarenC.

tonight: poker night with ppl from work and then beer festival in cincy. tomorrow: study a few hours, dinner with some friends, and more beer festival. sunday: study, family dinner, and beer festival.

lobaugma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > beer festival. > beer festival. Chr!st I didn’t know there were so many Irishmen on this board.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You evidently need to loosen up!! > > Right in future if people comment to me I’ll > ignore them - just for your benefit - any > complaints see needhelp > > (like I’ve said before to your numerous complaints > - apt name!) well nobody is trying to offend you KarenC and i hope you arent. i just thought we could keep the flirting to dedicated threads. but by all means do whatever a girl needs to do these days… :slight_smile:

Tonight: Work instead of attending an office happy hour Tomorrow: Work/Study/Family time/Drinks with friends/UFC Sunday: Church/Visit grandma/Work/Study/Family time

tonight: going to see gato barbieri at a jazz club tomorrow: tennis in the am, and study in the pm, followed by drinks at a lounge with a buddy of mine. sunday: more studying, more tennis, and relaxing with the gf.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You evidently need to loosen up!! > > > > Right in future if people comment to me I’ll > > ignore them - just for your benefit - any > > complaints see needhelp > > > > (like I’ve said before to your numerous > complaints > > - apt name!) > > well nobody is trying to offend you KarenC and i > hope you arent. i just thought we could keep the > flirting to dedicated threads. but by all means do > whatever a girl needs to do these days… :slight_smile: Hypocite warning! - apparently multiple postings annoy you and what exactly are you doing right now?!

needhelp gets really antsy when people deviate the topic of his thread. especially the one about the survey about people who were laid off, but outside of the finance industry.

oh man i feel real bad about what i said to Karen now. she was our only hope of a single attractive female on this forum. sorry Karen, please come back! i promise i will never post a serious post again. baby, come back…

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp gets really antsy when people deviate the > topic of his thread. > > especially the one about the survey about people > who were laid off, but outside of the finance > industry. LOL hilarious

Tonight-out for dinner & drinks Sat-Study in AM, shooting handguns at the range in the PM, out for a bday in the evening Sun-Study in the AM, Study in the PM

Chr!st I can’t spell - hypocrite was what I was going for… Needhelp - no need to be sarcastic, I appreciate you don’t like the flirting I was merely enjoying the banter and commenting back, as you would have noticed i never initiate it and comment seriously on threads. So back on topic lads before we get another lecture! :slight_smile:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chr!st I can’t spell - hypocrite was what I was > going for… > > Needhelp - no need to be sarcastic, I appreciate > you don’t like the flirting I was merely enjoying > the banter and commenting back, as you would have > noticed i never initiate it and comment seriously > on threads. > > So back on topic lads before we get another > lecture! :slight_smile: no sarcasm. i am just sour i never got any pics from you :wink: but hey whatcha wearin’?

One of these days, I’m just going to make an impulse trip with friends to NYC for the weekend. You guys can tell me all of the great places to go. “OMFG, NO WAY. Are we really on Wall Street?!” (acts out a scene from Wall Street on the street) “Wow! Is this the NYSE? I must be dreaming!” Then we’ll go to Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and take pictures standing beside the buildings while making funny peace signs. Then I’ll put the pictures up on Facebook and be revered by everyone in Western Canada. Then we will go and buy new suits on 5th avenue. Then we’ll watch a game at Madison Square and I’ll tell the New Yorker sitting beside me that I used to follow the Knicks when Patrick Ewing played. I’ll also explain how hockey works. “Yeah, the guys who invented it were drunk! Have you heard of the Rangers?” Then we’ll go to all the clubs mentioned in Leveraged Sell Out and make fun of hipsters just like he does. We’ll also go check out East Village Radio and high five Mark Ronson while simultaneously making fun of his disaster of a sister. Hopefully, we can also meet some New Yorkers with really thick accents or some Italians who talk like Al Pacino. Then we will go and hit on these blonde Upper East Side girls I keep hearing about. My friends and I will tell them that we’re rich from dirty oil sands money in the west and that we are also fiscally irresponsible (I hear New York likes that). I’ll make sure to leave out the parts about camping, fishing, and skiing.