Big weekend plans?

Needhelp - not everyone has gotten a pic of me!..now who’s flirting!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Needhelp - not everyone has gotten a pic of > me!..now who’s flirting! see now i like you when you are showing some fire, some spark, biting back. that other Karen apologizing to a limo driver was too lame for my taste.

My problem is usually too much fire - long week of auditors asking me dumb questions like why is the rate between NGN and USD not 1… think the air turned blue around my desk after the 5th call!

it’s okay Karen, it wouldn’t be a crime if you spent less time on these boards – it would probably translate to more personal time us to spend together, and I think I could live with that :wink:

Numi - I think you’re right…my studying has been severly affected by this forum so don’t be surprised if you don’t see my name popping up too much anymore…especially after the lovely comments today NEEDHELP!! Haha more personal time…sure I’m only…over 10 hours away from you! :wink:

is everyone here familiar with Godwin’s law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin’s_Law “As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.” i’m thinking of reformulating the law by extending it to AF. As AF thread grows to pages 3 or higher, the probability that the discussion converged to flirtatious exchanges between KarenC and a bunch of other random posters approaches one. the empirical evidence is everywhere here

No problem Karen…distance is only a function of rate and time. In fact, I actually made a reservation at Dorsia already, so when you come visit me in three months, at least we’ll be able to enjoy a nice meal together. Got your note btw, will write more later…have to wrap up a few things in the office and then head out in an hour. Hope you’re having a nice evening

Chr!st why is everyone on my case today - AGAIN I don’t start these random flirtations, I comment like any normal (well as normal as you can get on AF) person does on threads and mayhem insues - stop blaming me!!

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No problem Karen…distance is only a function of > rate and time. In fact, I actually made a > reservation at Dorsia already, so when you come > visit me in three months, at least we’ll be able > to enjoy a nice meal together. > > Got your note btw, will write more later…have to > wrap up a few things in the office and then head > out in an hour. Hope you’re having a nice evening Wow you really know how to hook a girl don’t you! I’ll book the flight tonight :wink: Got your note, have a nice evening!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chr!st why is everyone on my case today - AGAIN I > don’t start these random flirtations, I comment > like any normal (well as normal as you can get on > AF) person does on threads and mayhem insues - > stop blaming me!! Karen, it’s because they secretly want a piece of me. I don’t get it. I’ve already made it clear that our reservation at Dorsia is only for two people – me and you. In fact, the first time I called to make a reservation they laughed in my face. It hurt. But the second time, I was able to get in because my friend Owen is good like that.

why won’t you spell the full name of Jesus Thy Lord - is this a burden of irish catholic guilt of some sort. my comment was just an observation, i am far from criticizing anyone.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why won’t you spell the full name of Jesus Thy > Lord - is this a burden of irish catholic guilt of > some sort. my comment was just an observation, i > am far from criticizing anyone. Thank you for the non-criticizing criticism…! Not all Irish are catholics and some of us don’t even own big green hates and say “top o’ the mornin’” to you either… I’ll let the shock sink in…

I love this girl

hahaha i’ll go digest on that one

Dorsia, how impressive! How on earth did you get a reservation there?

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dorsia, how impressive! How on earth did you get a > reservation there? Lucky, I guess… :slight_smile:

I’m always under the impression that everyone in Ireland wakes up to the Cranberries on their alarm clock radio.

Dorsia? On a Friday night? How’d you swing that? I think you’re lying. I don’t think that Karen will fall for it when the menus say “Barcadia” she does not look like a rum kinda girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwicLgOGJOI

Nice one Aliman!! John - ah no it’s all about BellX1 over here! Juxtapositioner - I wouldn’t fall for it but maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt, you never know, he may have just pulled it off… wait how do you know what I look like?