Blood Pressure

Within 45 seconds, a microprocessor computes your systolic and diastolic pressure. Has an LCD readout, and it’s cost effective – less than one visit to the doctor. --Gordon Gekko

I have one. I wrap it around Gekko Jr.

I like how you just told us you’re thin/skinny in a round-about way.

129122614555527345.jpg

Advil is a brand name for ibuprofen.

@ Sweep The Leg. I thought you could already see that from my avatar pic:)

Our avatars are way too small. I mean, I still fapped to it, but it was just okay.

krnyc, I don’t know how you surive continuous onslaughts here haha

btw, I’m fat as a pig

Attaboy!

That’s what I like about our avatars, no provocations possible

That’s my way of growing a thick skin:) I am inappropriately sensitive for finance field.

Get off your mom’s cooking? I know how Russian mothers can be

Aww sorry to disappoint.

I couldn’t do it to yours at all - hate the preppy look;)

^ I eat too much, I drink too much, I smoke too much, wait a minute, I live too much

This fking wait till July 23 makes me do all of the above

Good luck on 23rd!

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don’t you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don’t just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

That was a great scene, but still…

I think that actor was much hotter in “The machinist”. You should put that picture - I might reconsider

This actor is the produce of the fking decadent generation. I don’t know why he’s so popular.

Too me he is a weak actor, screwed up batman movies completely, just a little kid in comparison with 80s actors. But maybe he would do better in 80s cause ->

Anyway movies after 1997 (with 95% probabilty) are sh!t for me.

That makes me wonder how old you are…

He’s lettuce, in fact.

So, the last three Batmans weren’t as good as the George Clooney/Val Kilmer movies? I’m a huge Val Kilmer fan, but that sucked. Michael Keaton was a great Batman, and Tim Burton did a great job with the first one. Second one was alright but not great. The first one and the last three are by far the best in the whole series.

Unless you’re talking about the 1966 version with Adam West. That, of course, was spectacular. ZONK!

Happy Friday AFers!

Reducing salt intake plays important role in bringing down the high BP.

My BP drops when I’m really sad.

I’m 24, well it does not preclude me from loving 80s in terms of movies and music, and 70s as well awesome rock there