Blood Pressure

Well, I saw most of the batman movies (hope so)

The first two were with Michael Keaton, De Vito and Tommy Lee Jones (or Jack Nicholson? really don’t remember) which was amazing staff.

Didn’t like the one with Val Kilmer (probably Jim Carry there as well)

The one with Schwarz/Clooney/Thurman is a good laugh

Also saw couple of them with Bale, did not like them. Different feel completely, am not saying bad, but different and for different audience. I was raised on 80s movies really

^Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. It’s just yours is wrong.

^ I know, it’s out of tune

I second 70’s rock!

and any rock really

I’m not a Batman afficionado, but I believe the last 3 are supposed to have a different feel as they are based on a somewhat different interpretation of the Batman character.

It’s the Burton vs Nolan universe. I liked Burton’s Gotham a lot more. Definitely more dark and sinister. Nolan used Chicago, which is just too cool of a city to be Gotham.

Exactly. Burton’s Gotham was grim and ominous, there was only night.

What i really don’t get is when people don’t read ingridients on OTC medicine. I mean come on, there is probably 20+ brands selling you ibuprophen and acetaminophen, you should know they are all the same.

I just heard something on the radio today regarding blood pressure and thought i would share.

For those who went to the clinic a few times and found they have high BP, it may be caused by anxiety. In fact, many doctors find that some patients have normal BP at home (if they have an at home BP testing kit), but substantially higher BP taken at the hospital or clinic.

So you may want to check your BP at home (first thing in the morning) in a calming environment and see if the high BP persist.

NANA

I just got a physical and bloodwork done today. It’s been a long time. Nurse said there will be a lot of blood. She initiated small talk. I had my small talk quota for the day, but I mustered up some polite laughter. The other nurse gave me a tetanus shot with nice flirtations. I suppose my COBRA insurance won’t charge me for the flirtation premium.

The doctor said he’ll also check for my testosterone levels. He asked if I was sexually active. I said it’s been quite a while, and then I mumbled, ‘moderately’. Whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.

^lol. On a different note, you training in this hit wave? I conserved energy for 2-3 rounds today hoping the other guy would gas out and then i would have a field day. Even conserving energy, i gassed by the 4th round. Fortunately the other guy said he had enough but nevertheless 100+ heat makes breathing hard.

^Late 2011 was the most recent time I sparred at a boxing gym. At Church St Boxing, and then it got flooded by the hurricane.

I’m still going to a NYSC, and the one I frequent has a speedbag, so I crank that out for cardio while hot MILF’s are trying to do yoga…

Currently, I would not last past 3 rounds on a proper canvas. Knowing this, I’d have to assert serious ring generalship by the 3rd round, or I would be toast.

I’ve always wondered how to answer that. I mean, I’m not having sex at the moment. I had sex sometime in the past and hope to have sex again in the future. Does that count as active?

“I am on sex cleansing to get rid of toxins”