Bonus for passing

Do any of you get bonuses for passing level two? Where I work we get 2.5 for L1, 5 for L2 and 10 for L3. Just curious how this compares to other firms.

No

I was supposed too, it appears the subject is currently being dodged.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Jesus, where the hell do you work that pays you that much for certification? Hints’ll do fine, I’m sleuthy.

I got a congrats from someone.

I got a cake at L1. I’m going for cake and ice cream for L2. I’m not kidding.

I got a pat on the back. I’m not kidding either. Ice cream would be an impovement.

One of the hot secretaries took me into the broom closet for LI. Can’t wait to see whats next!

The janitor? wait for it… ZING!

good zing.

weak zing. I got a week late congratulatory note from the senior partner who spelt my name wrong in the process. Peachy.

leveltwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do any of you get bonuses for passing level two? > > Where I work we get 2.5 for L1, 5 for L2 and 10 > for L3. > > Just curious how this compares to other firms. Leveltwo, where do u work>?

someone from the office bought me a jack and coke. that’s about it.

haha… I got a cake too!! 17.5K for passing 3 levels! Wow, thats great, and I assume they cover the expenses as well. It would be great if after passing L3 you took it again and asked for your bonus again…

My boss doesn’t even know what the CFA is… or hardly. But my firm (through a HR program) paid me the Stalla program. So the HR seem to appreciate it a bit more. I was told by a teacher of us that once you got all 3 levels passed you could make 10 KEUR.

No bonus. In fact, *I* am obliged to buy everyone else cakes. To celebrate. Not that I have done that yet…

My last boss (a biologist by study) looked like puppy that didn’t know how to use a doggie dog when I mentioned I passed the exam. Working my way sideways from the bottom. woo hoo

My boss keeps saying once in awhile: “Hows the CFA going? We’ll have to give you a raise pretty soon eh? HAHAHAHA…” :expressionless:

My hometown throws a parade in my honor. And that was just for level 1. For L2 they will name a street after me.