Bonus time...

30% baby, yeah!

Congratulations. That’s really early to know your bonus. What sort of firm do you work at?

Cmon man thats not early, you gotta get paid before Xmas, I get the cash tomorrow! F-yeah!

i find out in mid-late march, baby!!! yeah!!! 10% if i just keep showing up. 15% if i rub the right sack.

I managed to spend about 19.1% of it, but most of the stuff I’m looking for is not on ebay right now…where are all the ebays man, cmon doods lets rock.

Mine was 16%. It hit my bank account on Friday and it’s gone by Sunday.

Wow, you are either really efficient or your base is really small. Anyhow, nice work…contemplating a CAPM tatoo.

base is not bad infact is kinda high but again I am not in FO role so 16-20% is average in my role. Paid off my car loan, shopping, gifts and some credit card loans along with little savings.

Got a 3% secondary bonus…grand total 33% now. Plus for some reason an extra weeks pay thrown in, and if my buddy gets hired a $3500 hiring bonus. Holy sh#t man what do i so with all this cash, maybe I should open a checking account or something.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a 3% secondary bonus…grand total 33% now. > Plus for some reason an extra weeks pay thrown in, > and if my buddy gets hired a $3500 hiring bonus. > Holy sh#t man what do i so with all this cash, > maybe I should open a checking account or > something. do you work for fannie or freddie?

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe I should open a checking account or > something. I’m the worst with this. I’ve had way too much in my checking account for way too long, but it makes me feel good knowing I can immediately do all manner of sh!t without transferring funds.

What is secondary bonus?

^^the primary bonus is what you get from illegal front running with HFT. The secondary bonus comes from tax payer bailouts of banks

And the performance bonus is from walking on the tiny little hands of orphaned chinese children. gotta make dem dollas yo.

Yeah I didn’t know there was more bonus coming so what do you call it, secondary bonus?? I had stock, but then I bought me out, and then now they pay me this extra bonus amount annually, based on some weird formula nobody understands, but whatever, it is money.

mine is 2% brahs, I love being an accountant!

Andrew3032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And the performance bonus is from walking on the > tiny little hands of orphaned chinese children. I walk on the hands of tiny little orphaned korean children too, no reason to single out any one nationality.

7-9% in march. Dolla dolla bills y’all.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe I should open a checking account or something. see of you can get a high performance mmkt acct, i get a little over 5% and have it linked to my checking

purealpha is right. We will walk on the hands of chinese, korean, and/or african orphans. Sorry for being so racist guys. -dang