Bros - need guidance

Girl I dumped 2 weeks ago just told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and that she’s had an ultrasound. She want’s to keep it.

WTF - can you even have an ultrasound that soon?

I guess you did not put tabasco sauce in the condom. This is the first thing I learned on AF.

Anyway, what is your question, so Nery and Greenman can share their wisdom?

What’s a condom?

My question is - how do I convince a chick who is crazy stupid in love with me to have an abortion? I’m a child myself. And not at all prepared to go down this road. I need like another 10 years before kids are a thing.

Are you sure it’s yours?

Can’t wait to hear what Nery has to say.

I don’t know if she’s even telling the truth. This gal was furiously in love with me. I don’t know how in the hell she would have had time to cheat on me. She literally freaked out whenever she wasn’t around me or couldn’t see me. But, still who knows…?? I “HOPE” she was sleeping with other people now?

“Wow! That’s awesome! Can I see a picture of it?”

Been there, congrats!!!

Bro - that’s a tough one to swallow (and probably good advise for any future partners in your case by the sounds of it). In all seriousness, sounds like its a little early for an ultrasound?

How long were you together?

Definitely would want to arrange a paternity test to find out if the child is in fact yours.

That’s the first thing I ask to see when I go to her apartment after work.

Those god damn gold diggers. Guy just got his charter and there’s already someone eyeing the gravy train.

Gotta go for the Hail Mary.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhznnvNIZoo]

my firsts thought was shes a lying cheating whore. delay responsibility until paternity test. i might give a pittance to help out. always good to assume the worst that way you dont feel too guilty.

but since you say the girl is madly in love and wouldnt cheat.tehn the child is prolly yours, assumign she is pregnant. she could still be lying to trap u. people lie all the time for love. but even if she were telling the truth i would not get back with her even if she was pregnant. there is a very reason why you dont like her. she is prolly not up to your quality.

anyways imo dont do an abortion, child support isnt that expensive. i would try to negotiate with her and just give her $500/mo to raise the baby. (that is avg child support btw). and you check in to see how ceo1k is doing every now and then. if shes a bad mom though, then its time to man up and raise the lil ceo1k. i know you prolly think ur just a child, but youd be surprised what people can achieve when the rubber meets the road.

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.”

big congrats.

but if you want her to get an abortion. just make sure she knows that you will only help financial assumign hte child is yours. educate her on the cost of the child. ihow her lifestyle will change. how difficult it is to be a single mom. ts pretty easy to scare people when they are fully informed.

I am guessing she will change her mind about keeping it when I tell her I still want nothing to do with her.

I don’t know about other states, but this is horrible advice in Texas. Here, you have two options:

1. Completely give away all rights to the child. (In this case, you won’t be listed on the birth certificate. You are, for any and all legal purposes, not the child’s father.)

2. Pay child support, and say goodbye to 20% of your income.

And if I were you (and let’s assume that she really is pregnant): When you’re in a hole–quit digging.

That is, marrying a person you don’t want to be married to is making a bad situation worse. Don’t do it. Doesn’t mean you can’t be a good dad. Just don’t try to be a husband if you don’t want to be.

step 2: an ultrasound at 7 weeks sounds highly suspicious. usually you’re just testing whether you’re pregnant or not at your GP’s at that time. if she has an ultrasound, it’s on that photo paper and it’s dated properly, then test for paternity and go from there.

step 3: you might change your mind about not wanting to keep it (or “claim” it) if you find out it’s yours. i’d have a tough time not being apart of my kids life though if she’s going for it no matter what…

step 1 was to beware who you ride raw with.

I agree with this advice inside, outside, back to front, and front to back.

Don’t worry, I may have to just go shock her world and tell her that I really do not want anything to do with her.

Jesus kid best of luck…

Aw geez… :broken_heart: :frowning_face: