BS - Feedback on this Ultra?

Great minds!

Ill bet money on this - what are your terms? Completing the 50M or a DNF for X dollars?

I’m meeting my friend at Starbucks in 10min to discuss Ultra strategy.

So the average male finish result was 10:07. I’ll wager one $10 Dunkin card you have to finish the 50M before 10:07.

Also, plan to use THC - not sure if you’re ok with that - probably baked into the food.

You can use PCP for all I care if you get 50 miles under 10:07. Gift card can be coffee shop of your choice if you’re receiving, Dunkin for this guy. Would be nice to get the family gussied up on a Friday night and go out for a nice sit down dinner at the Dunkin in the fancy side of town.

Bro goggins wouldn’t be posting on this forum, he’d already be in process of running 50 miles. Are you not dedicated man? Maybe you need to have goggins live with you for a month like that rich guy did

I missed the transition from heavenly apostle to exercise freak.

Fwiw, I admire the hell out of all you people. I can’t run 3 miles without having a multitude of physical issues present themselves.

Also please have weights at all stations. Tank.

Wait, are you doing this in real life or in the world’s most boring video game?

This thread is great…let’s keep it going.

Lol, Mike79, the guy that only comments on the quality of the WC comments. So meta.

ACE, where’d you go after you down voted everything? I gave you easy terms and you vanished. Time to step up!

No offense, but it seems to me that a triathlon winner and a sub-6 minute pace distance runner have more fitness credibility than someone who can barely break 25 minutes in a 5K.

Lol, I literally threw up 50 ft from the starting line and ran that pace on a the associated hangover. Hardly indicative. In other news, weak trolling aside, I’ll take the guy who’s actually run 50 mile ultras and 2 day adventure races over people talking about events they’ve never attempted. Anyhow, the big money $10 gift card bet is out there, think this can be easily settled.

Goggins contacted me to live with me for a month to learn my tactics, but my price was too high.

Just got back from 4 hours at the MMA gym and 3 hours of training. Time to go cycling right after hot/cold therapy. Then No Gi in the morning and another 3hrs tomorrow night at the MMA gym and cycling. I signed up for the Nov. 3rd Swamp Fox 50mi. https://calendar.ultrarunning.com/event/the-swamp-fox-ultra/course/4206

I’ve only cast one downvote on here so far. I think it was something CW said because it was so wrong it couldn’t be right.

Maybe more? idk, none on this thread, KMD must be hating on you - haha