BSD: Ferrari in Living Room or Hacksaw: it's only a 360?

http://pursuitist.com/a-ferrari-is-the-centerpiece-of-a-home-in-hong-kong/

BSD until it starts leaking oil, gets bird poop & bugs on it, and dents from other car doors.

There’s a certain line that shouldn’t be crossed, and this crossed it. Hacksaw even though he can afford that.

It’s unique. If you have the cars to do it with then it’s a nice way to integrate function/design.

hacksaw. that’s just screwed up in so many ways. you’re practically looking at your intake while eating, and knowing your car is a few feet above your head while in the kitchen?

i received a letter last night from a local ferrari dealer telling me i needed to bring a car in for a check up.

its weird becaue i dont own a ferrari. it was actually addressed to someone who lived there before me.

i thought he was a BSD, but then i opened it and the model was a 1999 spider and i thought ha, what a tool, who buys a 1999 car. then i googled the price and thought he was a BSD again.

Yeah, I was thinking, won’t the glass garage get dirty? Then I remembered: 1) SInce this is Hong Kong, dude probably has staff to clean that, and 2) Since this is Hong Kong, he probably doesn’t drive the car; apparently, people there buy Ferrari for hotel ornament, and then take a limo.

Also, I notice that the kitchen/dining room set up looks specifically designed for the chef to upskirt people sitting across the table. One point there in favor of BSD rating.

BSD because a multi leveled house of that sq footage in Hong Kong.

This is awesome.

BSD

If he got it serviced at Ferrari, BSD, no matter the car’s age. At my last job, I looked in the glovebox of this F430 we took in and he had a $10k+ service invoice for a new F1 clutch and misellaneous other service items. I’ve heard if you want to own one of those cars right, you need to budget like $1 for every mile you drive in maintenance and repairs.

I’m thinking of getting a 2006 Honda Civic. My current car is dying and my mechanic recommends I sell it while I can or I’m going to need a complete engine replacement. I’m giving up. I no longer give a flying f’uck about anything. Screw it. Why not get something with great gas mileage, that’s safe and dependable? The only reason I can think of is because it’s completely anti-BSD. But I just don’t care. I didn’t think I cared before but I was kidding myself. I’d never consider driving a Civic. Now I know what it is to truly give zero f’ucks.

I think it’ll feel great right after this mental breakdown I’m experiencing passes. Oh yeah, did I mention over the last six months my wife got a new car, we replaced our hot water heaters, my air conditioner went out four days ago and my iMac bricked last night?

I need (several) xanax.

Quick krnyc, he needs playful banter

and rust. He needs rust. There are no mechanic problems there.

Is this a Reddit repost? Sweep trolling us again.

I am with STL. I drive a 2004 Tahoe and love it. I have no need for a new car or bigger house. I would rather have the FU money in my pocket. Keep it up STL. The freedom is worth it.

BSD filter right there. Well played STL

Civic is a good car.

At least you still have your bidet.

Oh yeah, and paid-for car > BSD car. Of course, they’re not necessarily mutually exculsive, either…

Everyone is using disposable diapers. Why not disposable automobiles. …a civic certainly qualifies. I would recommend using it more than once though.