CAIA Exam

what is kaplan practice test? schweser? i’m not sure if i’m allowed to say it, but i would say its very very similar. some of the questions were very good and I didn’t get and had to think about it afterwards.

Just took the exam. Understudied (didn’t start until a month before the exam) and didn’t take enough practice exams. And wasted (technically speaking) many days reading the big ass Alt. invest book. But I think I may have passed with a margin. Just curious, How many questions did you mark up to look at again? Overall, a good experience and learned a lot.

Stern and Frank, how does the experience compare to CFA Level I?

no comparison. but to tell you the truth, i’m in a different mindstate now then when i took CFA 1. CFA is definitely more rigorous and more difficult (if i fail, don’t hold it against me that i said that). however, CAIA is more fun in terms of the material. i learned a lot and i would recommend this course to any newbies out there interested to know more about hedge funds. half the questions i see posted here you can easily answer after doing the course.