CAIA L2 March Thoughts/Results

I am also checking too often my e-mail. I prefer the CFA format of releasing results. Date and time are clear to everyone in advance.

1 Like

I think it is time to come to terms with results being released on Friday…

1 Like

I will check again at 8:45am because i cant help myself.

1 Like

As it stands, exam results will only come out somewhere mid next week.
One would have hoped they communicated pro-actively and in a professional way in such a scenario.
Regrettable.

1 Like

Where did you hear this from?

1 Like

I called them.

1 Like

Seriously?! Only a couple of days ago they said latest this friday…

From the CAIA website:

"Get in Touch

Thank you for your interest in CAIA Association. If you haven’t found the answer to your question on our site, please complete the form below and let us know how we can help you – a CAIA representative will get back to you shortly. If you prefer, you may contact us at +1 413-253-7373."

Source: caia dot org/ get-in-touch

Feel free to reach out, and let us know if something changed overnight.

Disapointing indeed, and I understand it is a challenging environment to operate in (like for the very vast majority of people globally). However, sending out a short communication with an update in this regard would have been a relatively minimal effort. Now it looks very unprofessional and even disrespectful towards anxiously awaiting candidates with a different time horizon in mind.

Regrettable, and in my view definitely avoidable.

Has anyone else called and confirmed that results will be released sometime next week?

I just called and confirmed what FST said. It is not the end of the world, but this is extremely dissapointing. The person I talked to mentioned that results will be released by mid next week. But he also said that there are chances that the results are coming out on Frifay next week.

He apologized arguing the COVID situation has made things difficult for them, but he could not answer when I asked why they haven’t sent any official communication. Dissapoting CAIA, CFA is another league in every respect.

Yup, called and confirmed. “Sometime next week” is our result day

OK, so before the week-end we’ll have our results! According to a post on this forum, historically most of results day were on Monday, followed by Tuesday, and Wednesday (almost no Thursday/Friday). Let’s be optimistic, maybe in 2hours from now we’ll receive our results! (I received my lvl 1 shortly before lunch NY time on Monday…)

Just called and was told to expect them at the end of this week. Pretty much locking in Friday (05/15) as our results day.

Thanks for the heads-up, at least we won’t be expecting it today or tomorrow for nothing :slight_smile:

Hoping for today!

Let’s cross our fingers… :crossed_fingers:

That said It has been mentioned above that most likely results day would be tomorrow…

One must have hope Tax

I have called so much they recognized my voice…not proud of that.

Keep getting the “end of this week” results will be released.

Results are out!!! Didn’t receive the email but just refresh the exam page on their website.
(I passed! :slight_smile:)