CAIA L2 March Thoughts/Results

Think they are out guys

I passed! Great results!

Passed!! So happy! I told you tax, hope lol

I passed too!!!, but crazy high % of people who passed haha

Muahaha you’re right, lesson for life. :smiley:

At a lost for words…Failed. Going to ask for a review.

Yeap results just out. Congrats to all that passed and to those that didn’t, fret not, there is always the next run. Learn from the experience and I’m sure you’ll be the better for the next one.

Surprisingly high pass rate though. I’m thinking it could be because of the smaller sample size given the cancellations and voluntary postponements that were taken up due to the virus. Might have swung things some. But still a high rate.

Congrats again to everyone.

Keep your head up Mitch! Ask for the review and if there’s nothing to do: Stay positive! I failed a year ago
at lvl2, tried it another time this march and passed! I’m more than sure that you’ll do the exact same thing in your next exam.

passed! congrats to those who passed, and for those who did not, keep your head up! i am a re-taker too, so just keep plugging away! happy to send q-banks your way if u need. just pm me.

i honestly think we got it lucky tho, passing rate of 81% in this very challenging period. i got lower for 3 of the modules, but who cares if u pass. congrats again!

lastly, can i suggest for those who want to keep in touch to connect on linkedin! one more connect, one more opportunity! i can help consolidate!

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the Physical CAIA charter in mail after being approved for full membership?

They are made quarterly, so yours will probably get batched with the Q3 bunch. On top of that, they take between 4 - 6 weeks from order to arrival so don’t expect it early. That is of course assuming production hasn’t been Corona’ed.

L2 Candidate here. Congrats to everyone for getting through the test during COVID!

Does anyone have any tips on test providers to use…? Considering Kaplan for core review, Uppermark Q bank, and official CAIA book to prep

Would appreciate any suggestions! Kind of worried for the essay questions.

imo, uppermark is prob the best bet for mcqs. although i must add that the real exam questions are not exactly like for like imo, and there were occasions when questions in the exam caught me out completely, and i am pretty sure i have done tons of mcqs prior.

for essay, i would focus on the workbooks and making sure i understand the key objectives required for CIT. i was lucky the CITs i was more familiar with came out. it was luck more than anything.

good luck!

1 Like

Hi there,

I was supposed to sit for the level II exam in March but the testing centers closed before I was able to sit. I’m not starting to study again for when I take the exam in September. Would you mind sending me any q-banks you have? I am using Kaplan, but ended up memorizing a lot of those questions already. Also, did you use the free CAIA workbook? Those questions seem much more similar to the practice exam they post on their website. I did not use it previously, but curious if I should.