CAIA Level 1 Sep. Exam

Hi, guys,

is there anyone who finishes the Level 1 Exam for Septemeber? How do you feel about this exam? Does the Risk and Portfolio Management cover on the exam?

Hello,

How did you find Caia level 1 sept exam?I expected the exam to be easier than it was. Lots of tricky questions and much more difficult than Kaplan mocks.

I just finished the online sample exam and the result is not good, does the exam is harder than the sample exam? I will attend tomorrow’s exam.

I am writing the exam in a couple of weeks. I just finished the first 2 Kaplan mocks. The first one was pretty easy and the second one was a little more difficult. Planning on buying the UM testbank with the feedback I have gotten so far about the actual exam.

Does anyone know when results will be released?

1 Like

after the last of the examination within three weeks

Thanks. I cant even find when that was. I wrote on the 14th of September, but they never republished the revised window.

I had this message from CAIA;
because of the extended exam windows and the addition of online proctored exams, we anticipate Level I grades to be released no later than October 28; and Level II grades to be released no later than November 26. Thank you! If you have any further questions, please email candidate@caia.org.

Thanks FDLavoie. October 28th! Wow. Thats insane. Surely the window didnt go all the way into October. Disappointing, but not much we can do about it.