CAIA Level 2

It is an identified issue with our new website that score reports for past exams (prior to September 2016) may include confusing language. We have verified that the pass/fail status for each user’s past exams remains correct. We have removed score reports for past exams from the website until this issue is resolved.

Usually, UAT is done before new websites go into Production. Lol

Does anyone know the anticipated release date for Level 2 results? word of mouth or from CAIA

I think 10/28; wasn’t it 6 weeks from the last exam date?

Folks anyone used Premium plus with Kaplan for Level 2 ?

I used Premium for level 1. I am not sure it is worth to invest more for L2.

It’s not. I used a combo of the basic Kaplan package + Uppermark quiz bank. Of course, that advice may be more or less valuable depending on if I passed or not, haha

Im wondering how the Qbanks from Kaplan or Uppermark can cope with the revised study material for Level 2? I assume they cannot rely on past exams’ questions too much here.

I wouldn’t recommend Uppermark for Level 2. Had a bad experience.

yes results should be out by 28th

Does anyone have experience (or advice) with sitting for CFA level 1 after obtaining CAIA? I am curious how much it helps, if at all, taking CFA L1 after doing the CAIA program.

Hi, I passed Level 1 CFA and wrote CAIA Level 1 on September right after the exam.

It does help in some subjects.

For instance, Ethics part in CAIA part have huge overlaps with ethics in CFA level 1 exam.

it’s literally C&S 1-6 in CFA.

Also, you will be able to learn some concepts and formulas in advance for portfolio management, quant, derivatives and etc.

However, I don’t recommend doing CAIA just to be more prepared for CFA exam.

Although there are some overlaps in certain areas, the focus and style of the CAIA exam is very different from CFA exam.

In my opinion, I think it’s just better to start studying CFA exam earlier if you want to increase your chance of passing.

All- while I wait for updated study materials for L2 (Kaplan says -it will release new materials in Nov). I plan to read/study CofC from CFA.

Any other suggestions?

Does anyone have info on the historic raw score for level 2?

check wikipedia