Calgary

GO FLAMES GO GO FLAMES GO GO FLAMES GO GO FLAMES GO Discuss.

GO LEAFS GO No need to discuss.

Ummmm… Hate to be the one to break this to you, but they did not make the playoffs and will not for a couple of years.

I saaaaiiid… GO LEAFS GO No need to discuss.

and I saaaaaaiiid, GO FLAMES GO!!!

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GO FLAMES GO > GO FLAMES GO > GO FLAMES GO > GO FLAMES GO > > Discuss. I see you are following my posting style :wink: Get your a$$ back to Hawkwood so we can get hammed for the playoffs and fail our exam

I think I have 1/2 covered, and its not coming back to Calgary… It kills me that the Canucks are doing so well. Where are you studying these days? Haskayne? I am coming during May long, and will probably be there to study with some friends

I’ve been studying at home lately, but I will start going back to the school soon here. If the level 2 crew hits up Haskayne, it’ll probably be useful to go there, but I usually study in law library

Cool, I’ll post closer to the date. GO FLAMES GO

I live in Calgary but hate the Flames. Where is a good place to study at the UofC?

kcin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live in Calgary but hate the Flames. > > Where is a good place to study at the UofC? Are you an Oilers fan kcin? law library at UofC is pristine. It’s usually very quiet as people are serious (as opposed to basement library, where there are cuter girls, but more talking). It’s going to be tough after the end of the month though, since the university is probably going to start closing early

Yes I’m an Oiler’s fan even though they suck. I’ve tried to study at the UofC a few times but I can’t seem to find a good spot. I’ll check out the Law library next time, thanks.

How about em Canucks. First sweep in franchise history. GO CANUCKS GO!

weak goal last night.

Glad I’m not in Calgary right now… Enjoying the blizzard aliman?

This is brutal.

GO FLAMES!!! An Vancouver beat St. Louis…come on now…

Iginla with the Gordie Howe hat trick tonight in the Flames victory. Burrish should be crapping his pants right now.

Burrish has no respect, what a punk.

Flames can eat a d*ck, 'nucks what?