Calgary

Go Canucks Go. Quarterlies, Stanley Cup Run, CFA studying. FML

Yep; nucks in 5

Here’s what 11th and 17th Ave’s in Calgary look like: www.lookatthisfuckinghipster.tumblr.com/

Goddamn that’s funny

I think my favourite is the “least liked of all the Crips.” Genius.

Just picked up a Kesler home jersey. Nucks in 5

Vancouver in 5 still? While the series is far from over the young Hawks have shown that Luongo is not in their heads. If anything, the Canucks have to be wondering what its going to take to put away this team. No lead is safe and the Hawks have scored 3 goals in a period 5 times this postseason (in 8 games).

Niemi in net for the Hawks tonight. Hawks OWN Kipper. Prediction: HAWKS 5 Flames 3

Guys screw the NHL, the Russkiys are about to run both your countries over in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait for some Olympic hockey!!!

gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Niemi in net for the Hawks tonight. Hawks OWN > Kipper. > > Prediction: > > HAWKS 5 > Flames 3 As much as I am scared to say this, The boys will show up tonight! I am not a bandwagoner. The Flames run starts right about now…top spot in the West, here we come!! Storko and I still owe you some AF money on the losing the last two bets. I am willing to go all in! whaddya say storko?

AAAH SHIIIIIIT, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK. GO FLAMES GO!!

5 1/2 hours baby. GFG!!

Dang!! I just landed tickets, I’m going to the game.

we will kill those losers tonight. i feel it.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we will kill those losers tonight. > i feel it. Losers? We’ve won the last 6 trips to Calgary.

You and I storko, we gotta stick together as a team. “We win as a team, and we lose as a team”.

man… our team frustrates me so bad… cheddar is up to 4 AF bucks? thats enough for a t-shirt now

Well, he can buy a flames jersey with those 4 AF bucks. Now, I really hope they lose another 10 in a row. As I said, I’m not a bandwagoner and that’ll hopefully result in some overhaul of the organization.

Kipper played really well last night. It was nice to see a game rather than another 7-1 blowout. I can’t help but think that the Flames are still built for the old NHL.

BTW…Theo Fluery book signing today at Borders right next to my work. Going to head over and have him sign a copy.