Can you register for 2020 now?

Don’ t worry its a IT system error.

I hope so, but I checked status of my colleague who is 99% pass and he can’t register for the exam now.

what about others who were able to register earlier. Can they now ?

@ AndreevM, Is this just an endless loop or does it say " you are registered for the CFA exam. Go to candidate resources" ?

So, I now have this when I click on “register”.

We Need More Information

Some of your previously saved selections are no longer available. This usually happens if one of our registration deadlines has passed, or if it’s been more than 45 days since you started registering for the CFA Program.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

and then this:

Registration for the exam you selected is no longer available. Please choose a new exam below.

@10k, I guess there’s a glitch somewhere. Maybe they are in the process of fixing it.

My colleague - “you registered for the CFA exam”

Me - endless loop now (was able to register before)

I saw it once too. But now it’s just a loop

I’m going to unsubscribe. I left no stone unturned. Pass or fail, it is what it is.

I tried to register, but it says “You have passed level 3, so you cannot register for level 3 again”

If it helps last years oopsie happened Monday morning

congrats @125mph. That’s a first.

He is pulling your leg. That man is not to be trusted.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought so too. But a lil congrats never hurt anyone. lol

Thanks for letting me know. I thought so too. But a lil congrats never hurt anyone. lol

I can almost guarantee that there are CFAI trolls on this platform, laughing out so loud at their desks, with a cup of coffee. I guess this must be their favorite time of the year

Well, I just called them. And the guy could not have been more polite in his roundabout ways of calling me a complete dip sh!t for what I did. He said what I pulled was an “Unprecedented” maneuvre and that he told me I should reinforce in everyones minds that there is nothing they’re doing behind the scenes that is even slightly indicative of our results. I also agreed with the gentlemen I spoke with that I would strongly discourage anyone else from actually paying for registration until results come out.

Hi, I’m CEO10k/DAY - and I’m a complete dumbass.

Hahahahah. They’ve got to be polite anyway. They need more people to register for the exam. But I don’t expect him to say " Yea, the IT guys are working on something. Wait a min let me transfer you to the IT dept".

I can’t believe you paid 10k! That’s hilarious, and we thank you for leaving no stone unturned.

This will be the longest few days of lives…