Can you register for 2020 now?

Do we think our results are loaded? By now they should have told us password protected sections will be down Friday evening. I’m pretty sure our results are in there.

The registration glitch is weird, but we should specify browser too. There could be noise around cookies and cache under different browsers.

I still see already registered under IE.

It’s just some random system errors

haha

I love that people are looking for any sign from God about the results. whether it be registration for 2020, access to scholarships etc. I did not want to do that but evantually I checked too !

Cannot register using safari and chrome

Every year there are signals about level 3 results…

+1 Mozilla too

Can you register for the 2020 exam??

Says already registered under safari and IE.

They fixed the bug, cannot register now. This is fun part, more fun than knowing the result.

When I click to register for the exam it loads the “Registration” section of the website (Chrome). However, it only says:

Get started by selecting your exam.

June 2020 Level III Exam Registration opens August 2019

Hahahahaah they are Reading this forum…

Someone was lucky to register already.

Yes, Registration doesn’t work anymore for me. Confirm. It worked just 30 mins ago.

so the registration link enable and again disabled after a while could be definitely result of bug emanating from whether the result is pass / fail COULD

So I assume they are updating the system and once the update is complete. Everyone will be the same. No tell. Relax we are all the the same step. Waiting for 20

Link is still there but website is “thinking long” when I click it. Nothing happens after that.

Ok so it’s fixed, no tells. Good luck everyone

They do need a good IT manager and know difference between test and production, cannot throw all these bull**** into production directly.

[deleted]

Registration link works again. Seems that it’s a tell. I do not expect to pass L3 this year.

Lets me apply for access scholarship but can’t register for the 2020 exam. Anybody else in the same boat?