Can't understand men (so feedback please)

This. It’s not that difficult.

Emichan, you just need to send him a dick pick. In case you are a rookie to this time tested and effective communication strategy, I’ve linked a guide (SFW): http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2015/03/this-girls-guide-to-dick-pics-is-perfect.html

I’d hit that.

Men and women of similar age cannot be friends, long-term anyway, for several reasons:

1. The guy will want to bang her at some point

2. Women don’t have long-term friends

3. The guy will eventually have a girlfriend and she’ll not appreciate him spending time with his female friends

EXCUSE ME?

HE SAID "WOMEN DON’T HAVE LONG-TERM FRIENDS.

The easiest way to hear that a woman is not interested in a guy is to hear that she’s started seeing someone else. It’s less galling to hear “I’ve met somebody I’ve really hit it off with and am going to be exploring that,” than to hear “I’ve been out with you a few times and I’d rather just be at home by myself or search for someone I haven’t met yet.” Both suck, but one sucks less.

As for arranged marriage guy, I didn’t realize that you were interested in him. Go out and conquer, girl!

The only way women have long-term friends is if they never see them, talk to them, or hear about them. If a woman sees, talks to, or hears about a friend at least 1x per month, within 24 months, one of the two will do or say something that the other doesn’t like and they will be mortal enemies for life.

Fixed

This hasn’t been my experience at all. I have a few close gfs and all of them long term (my ltr may not be 20+, but is over 10 years since I came to the country). Did we ever have arguments or piss each other off? Sure sometimes, but we’d always figure it out. And none of us ever become “mortal enemy”. In fact I never had a mortal enemy - too much drama for my taste.

most girls dislike other girls except a few close ones. its all about jealousy. they can hang out together but i bet you they talk mad smack behind each others backs all the time. the worst is when the girls are fake to each other and everyne else can see it

its just how women are.

the great philosopher jay z said it best:

Males shouldn’t be jealous that’s a female trait

1. Be straight forward and say youre not interested.

2. Who wants to hang out with a girl as a friend when you have pals? Yall boring

3. Wo(Man) up to your pops and say you got this

**You’re studying right? Count this as a blessing that you dont have another person as an obligation

Done deal, I’ll send you an invoice.

last night - was at bar. older couple talk to me for 2 hrs then say “I know the perfect girl for you!” they say - shes christian like you, successfull…etc etc I straight up say it - is she hot ? couple looks at each other “no” girl next to me gets all fussy “what does looks have to do with it” I start laughing — I say well I really only date hot chicks 30 min conversation about looks ensues

In my experience, women have a few good friends that are very long-lasting. And dozens of less-good friends that are fun to hang out with at the moment but which get continually reconfigured as new people enter the scene and little scuffles and disagreements happen.

Men tend to have fewer of the less-good friends than women and fewer reconfigurations and scuffles than women, I think, or at least the less-good friends are more obviously just acquaintances, rather than aquaintences who act like they’re best friends forever. But there’s no doubt in my mind that women do have some strong friendships with each other that can be just as long-lasting as men’s friendships. And women do tend to exchange deeper secrets with each other, so in some ways those friendships might be deeper.

After a while, though, your best friends are not always the friends that you spend all your time with, but they are friends that you trust the most and can rely on most in difficult situations. This last point is true for both men and women.

When the “just friends” conversation happens, it’s rare that it means “let’s be that strong always-trustworthy friend for life” kind of thing. I think it means “let’s not stop being polite and conversational with each other,” and possibly means “I’m willing to hang out with you in a non-romantic way and perhaps introduce you to some of my friends”

EDIT: I think men and women also tend to develop friendships in different ways. Women seem to develop friendships more by sharing secrets and feelings with each other, whereas men tend to develop friendships by doing activities together. Women also do activities together, but it’s the sharing of feelings and secrets that seems to bind the friendship, whereas the men bind more over things like shared accomplishments. Perhaps it’s about how people build trust with each other, which - along with fun - seems to be the essence of friendship. Trust, fun, dependability.

i jumped immediately to the end to echo the early sentiment that men and women can not be friends. At least, I can’t be friends with women.

Make no mistake, I’m sure that 99.99% of women have 0 interest in sleeping with me, so this isn’t a “hide your daughters, hide your wives” sort of thing. I can just say that I’ve wanted to/thought about having sex with every woman I’ve known socially, academically or professionally going back to 10 or 11 years old. If we’ve hung out more than once, been in the same class together, or worked together for any length of time beyond a day or two, I’ve given more than passing thought to having sex with you. Maybe this isn’t normal, but it is the truth. I’ve spoken to some of my friends about it and they share the same sentiment. I think women are generally pretty in the dark about the real frequency that men are thinking about them. I’m so glad I don’t have daughters. It’s terrifying to think about, honestly.

who are you Louis CK ? lol

I didn’t really mean it to be self deprecating, just meant to imply that it’s not like I’ve got ladies stopping dead in their tracks when I come around. A taller, fatter Blake Shelton is the one I get most often. the fact that people feel comfortable putting “fatter” or “bigger” into that description is always fun. As if I didn’t realize Blake Shelton wasn’t a 300 pound dude.

+1e100.

^I’ll also share this sentiment.

Unless a woman is extemely old (or young), or extremely ugly (and I can’t really think of anyone who fits this category), chances are that I’ve thought about boning them.

roseanne barr?