CFA is no longer relevant!!!!!

CFA is no longer relevant!!!

Why? Did they start handing them out at high schools now?

wow. that was profound, have a nice weekend trying to sit on bottles.

What? you didn’t get an answer you like from CFAI?

CFA is short for Cat Fancier Association. Way back when should you google CFA, it is the first thing that pops up.

As far as I know, the Cat Fanciers’ Association is still extremely relevant in the world of pedigreed cats. I don’t know where you get your info mni.

CFAI popped up first for me, then the Cat Fanciers’ Association, then the Center for Astrophysics

This thread is no longer relevant.

good post. NOT

Phew…good. Now I can stop studying. When does the forum shut down?

well guys, it was a good run. lets all pat each other the back’s on a job well done.

“CFA is no longer relevant!!!” Hmmm…I’m going to go with 4x tries and Level 1 and still not a level 2 candidate Mni. How close am I? Willy

It doesn’t matter, it is not relevant.

Please elaborate on your position or get off the forum.

I am not getting off the forum but you can.

That sounds like a taunt to a mod if I have ever heard one

mni Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA is short for Cat Fancier Association. Way back > when should you google CFA, it is the first thing > that pops up. Get a sense of humor. What is an aussie?

mni Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA is no longer relevant!!! I would be no longer relevant if you ever attain the charter.

mni Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA is no longer relevant!!! Thank you for confirming our worst fears that we still have people like you on AF with nothing between their ears.

OMG!!! NOOOOOO!!!