CFA L3 candidate married to a CFA L3 candidate...not as smooth ride as I thought it would be...

^ More ethical

Update:

Time to vent again!

and the drama continues…haven’t been able to find a maid who can come more than twice a week. MIL is reluctant to keep a full time maid.

Husband is suffering from few health problems. Manageable issues but just adding a little extra to the stress. Obviously MIL is being extra dramatic about it.

FML! Hating being a woman and that too Asian and that too living with MIL!

Just when I thought I will get up late and study all day. Drama starts right from the morning.

Hang in there!

I think family is beyond more important than anythign else. if you ruin your relationships it doesn’t matter if you pass the exams, you are still not going to feel good about it. Not to mention you may still not pass even if you burn all your bridges…

Just try to take care of your husband, i am sure if you were the one getting sick he would spend time taking care of you too!

:slight_smile:

BEST OF LUCK!

Of course taking care of husband is my top priority. Dealing with every other day dramas is not! So not my thing! The problem with older people is that they think they are right all the time and they are in habit of imposing things! Just don’t know how to deal with that. and if upto me, I wouldn’t even bother dealing. I just usually give up on such overbearing people in my life. I don’t have that extra energy to deal with such things. Not doing well at studies. Getting extra tensed! Plus with all this studies pressure, Im having low tolerance level already. And she is testing my temper!

How we usually deal with these things is to never talk back (like NEVER) and just agree with them but continue to do what you do. lol

This sounds pretty miserable. And I thought I had tough inlaws.

Inlaws are the cancer to a healthy family unit. You must cut them out to keep the unit healthy.

so what’s the end result?

Congrats on passing!

As for your other problems, have you considered moving out of a third world country and culture that treats women as inferior objects? Seems that is where much of the pressure and source of your issues come from.

CFA should take a seperate exam for these special cases in December.