CFA level 1 Dec 2018 exam results

ahah same here ! But just try to enjoy your day, the day will be shorter!

The day is so long!!

Can you guys check what does it say on your CFA program page now. Now my page shows ‘You are not currently registered for an upcoming exam’. I’m a bit worried.

According to the CFA Institute, the result will be released at 0900 hrs Eastern Time. The time at which people will receive their result will vary.

Results are out.

Passed. Greatest feeling in the world.

Unfortunately this was my 2nd attempt and I didn’t pass

Passed, slightly above the MPS but a pass is a pass. Bombed FRA and Econ, so got to turn those around for level 2!

Congratulations, AJOU!

Congratulations, fan!

Passed - Congrats everyone. And to those that weren’t successful, nothing can stop you if except you! Don’t give up!

I’m going to resit for June, I certainly improved from when I first sat the exam but not enough to meet the MPS. Did really badly in FRA, Economics and Corporate Finance

Congratulations, BField!

Thanks!!! I am sure we’ll be connecting more for Part 2. Appreciate all you do here.

I’m damn near 37 and well over a decade out of school and I finally sat for and passed L1. Not sitting for L2 until 2020 though. Too much going on. Congrats to those that passed and to those that didn’t, it’s not a race and you have plenty of time ahead of you. If you feel that you will benefit personally or professionally from continuing this pursuit, I strongly encourage you to do so.

I passed and nearly cried because I was so sure I failed. I am still in shock and I keep checking my emails incase they send me one that they made a mistake…

I am in so much shock!

Congratulations, TTM!

Congratulations, Ghettoe!

I am 43 - and just passed…no worries!

Passed and this was my second attempt!! Damn near cried on the subway having all those hours finally pay off.