CFA Level 3 Early Reveal........

I get a picture of Guy Fieri when I try to change my test center. Confirmed fail?

Has anyone ever taken the exam in Flavortown? Is it the real deal?

Ya, I can still change my test center…and I also get an error trying to access topic tests…

OMG!!! I tried to access topic tests and I got an warning message…not an error message !!!

It said, and I quote. “Based on your recent LV3 test results, we’ve determined you need more work.”

And I COULD access the tests! Does that mean I failed?

…JK…enjoy the last 4 days. There are no clues this year. Time to stop looking.

Which is exactly what the CFAI would have you believe… ARE YOU WITH THE INSTITUTION? My tin-foil hat will block your mind-reading powers!

On a serious note, my productivity has cratered. I need Tuesday to get here quick.

LOL. Nice one.

Same here - able to change test centre and error message when access Topic Tests

Admin needs to censor this fellow now.

what happens when you try to register for the exam?

seems to have changed over the weekend

it says “Something went wrong”… same for Mock test… when I try to change test centre it gives me server error…

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[23:38:20]

lets wait another few hours… only 33 hours to go now…

Mine also says “something went wrong…” whenever i try to register. This was not the case during the weekends.

Mine was consistent - it says I am already registered go to candidate resources. Hasnt changed. But I can change the Test Centre location.

And it’s back again to “You are already registered…” I think theyre loading the results.

Same here… back to “You are already registered”

same “You are already registered”

What do you infer from this " You are already registered"

Nothing… everyone has same message

The day is soo damn slow. Hello Australia, how did you make it to night so quickly?

Doesn’t mean anything. I tried all this stuff last year.