CFA Level 3 Early Reveal........

Can anyone still change their test center? When I try to access it now, it is simply a blank page with the CFAI logo and a few links such as “Return to Manage Account”. I was getting the server error last night as well.

Same here, we should probably stop looking for a bug, although admittedly if there is a time for a mishaps it is now given everything must be ready for tomorrow

i used to look at this forum in levels 1 and 2 and think how low life everyone on this forum is and how everyone should just relax and get a life. now i have become one of y’all.

Iam getting this message…

There is no option to Register in “Candidate Resources” as such but this message comes when i click on “Registration Confirmation” in “The Exam” sub-section

WF_ERR_CUSTOM_1: No Registration was found for Person Id ‘XXXXXXX’ in Program ‘CFA’

They have indicated on website that registration is closed till tomorrow.

same here

same here.

Goto Manage Scholarship, it says

"

You are not eligible to apply for Access Scholarship"

same as the other guys with the error message, but I also get an error code at the end. you guys got it too right? (SBL-BPR-00131)

I also get the manage scholarship message the above poster gets

It says for me that “Your exam results will be mailed out on 9th August, 2016”. Is anybody else getting that same message?

I can apply for scholarship, and i get the error when click 'registration confirmation ’ … is that what i am afraid of

Thats same for everyone

where is the option to apply for scholarship on website?

Scroll down in the manage account page. the link is ‘Scholarships’

Change test center returns a blank page

Seems to me that’s one of the 2 magical errors from last year. Nothing new and not a ‘tell’.

The manage scholarship thing sounds intriguing though…could be a possible tell. I’m afraid to check mine!

So does the scholarship application link work for u?

When I click on “manage scholarship”, I can apply for a 2017 scholarship… I think it’s dead for me…

I am still able to apply for 2017 scholarships. Can not change test center or view topic tests, and getting the same registration confirmation error as everyone else.

I can still see the link but on that page it says that I’m not eligible to apply

Funnily enough, I had started a scolarship process a few weeks ago to see if it was a tell. Now when I click the link the page is divided in two, one part called “CFA Program” where I see the one I started and another part also called “CFA Program” where I get the message “You are not eligible to apply for Access Scholarship”