CFA Level 3 Early Reveal........

3 ppl already… Its getting better ))) hope its not a tell

Really?! Shit

Ok now i see the you are not eligible thing too yahoo ))

“You are not eligible to apply for Access Scholarship”

Ditto for me.

Im wondering when they put the …, CFA behind the name. I am already a regular approved member, so should happen as soon as they send out results (if passed), or maybe before???

I have both options: apply for 2017 access scholarship and you are not eligible to apply access scholarship…

So not a tell. At least

Same here

I just went in and I the links are gone to apply for a 2017 scholarship are not even present as far as I can see.

Who knows. Maybe it was a tell and CFAI just removed it because they realize they had a tell out there…

GULP…my scholarship page has two sections:

Section 1 at top: says “Manage your scholarship application”.

Section 2 at bottom: says " You are not eligible to apply for access scholarship"

I never really had scholarship was just testing the error/bugs listed earlier on this forum so I had something in process.

If you have an outstanding scholarship application, you will not get the 2017 application link. If you withdraw any outstanding applications, refresh the page, the 2017 application link appears. For me at least…and I have the not eligible message on the bottom as well…

Thats because you might have clicked on “Apply for 2017 Scholarship”. When you go to “Manage Scholarships”, you will see saved application for scholarship, as soon as you withdraw it, “Apply for 2017 Sch…” will crop up again

to find the scholarship page…go into the the searchbox from member homepage, and search for “apply scholarship”. I think if you haven’t started an app previously, you see nothing.

Then click the scholarship page…

Then click to apply at the bottom of page.

My scholarship page is bi-polar. :frowning:

I still see the scholarships link. It appears that it disappears when u withdraw all ur applications… but it reappears if u scroll down to the scholarship link…its down below… and restart the application process

to be fair if I were the CFAI I would definitely have someone checking all forums making sure there are no holes… He/she must be laughing a lot given the level of paranoia and conspiracy theory we display ^^

Haha, that might be the case. My productivity is definitely at its lowest today… good luck everyone… we all worked very hard!

I still can access my scholar ship application and I don’t see no eligible message!! where is the eligible message should be located ?

No early reveal 2016, how anti climatic.

What the hell is going on in this topic.