CFA+MSF?

You know how I know this forum is dying? There is a NFL cheerleader here and no one is commenting.

Pics or she doesn’t exist?

Not going to happen, she obviously believes that people who are critical of her have no value, which is probably 90% of posters here who dont have nearly the same “merits” and are still able to succeed. Even ex college jocks use there background to leverage themselves into the industry.

prossetti Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m one of those crazy people who have elected to > do both the MSF and MBA as well as the CFA (who > knows if I’ll finish heh). The MSF program is > good if you 1) already work in finance, and 2) > have more of a quantitative-based career path. As > a software engineer I enjoyed the more > quantitative work. The MSF alone I don’t think is > worth all that much, but combined with an MBA it > shows both quantitative as well as more > qualitative skills. The MBA provides the > networking opportunities while the MSF is more of > a knowledge gainer. I’ve only passed the first > level of the CFA so far (failed level 2), but I > found the first couple courses of my MSF to be > level 1 and 2 review. However, after that it > definitely goes more in-depth than the CFA does. > All this being said, depending on the level of job > you want, there’s no replacement for an MBA. If > you want to reach the top, go for at least a full > time MBA. MSF and CFA are just > gravy/differentiators. JMO. I agree with your logic…which is why I am one of those crazy people. @Mcalamari: No… I know which story you are referring to… She was a former NFL cheerleader who went on to obtain her charter… I am actually the reverse… Got my charter, now part of the NFL. @Bizbanker: seriously, is that the only reason you come on this forum? To talk smack about other people??? Grow up. @Superior Return: I obtained all my work experience, degrees and charter before joining the NFL.

I actually come to this forum to learn as i am working, and pursuing my charter. What offends me is someone who claims to have all these credentials yet is replying to my posts as i can entertain myself any way i see fit. I have a job, am a productive member of society and can afford to spend time talking smack. You on the other hand are unemployed, claim a bunch of attributes that should make you marketable, yet waste time here when you should be out looking for a job and contributing to society. People who bash unemployment comp should be squarely focused on people like you who have absolutely no excuse for being unemployed as you seem to be blessed with looks, drive, and a brain. As for growing up, i am a grown up who can pay my own bills and support others. I am pretty sure that makes me more of a grown up than you who wastes time and talent on these boards. Thats one thing i have learned from dating attractive women, they are easily offended and cant take criticism. Maybe thats why you are unemployed.

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I actually come to this forum to learn as i am > working, and pursuing my charter. What offends me > is someone who claims to have all these > credentials yet is replying to my posts as i can > entertain myself any way i see fit. I have a job, > am a productive member of society and can afford > to spend time talking smack. You on the other hand > are unemployed, claim a bunch of attributes that > should make you marketable, yet waste time here > when you should be out looking for a job and > contributing to society. People who bash > unemployment comp should be squarely focused on > people like you who have absolutely no excuse for > being unemployed as you seem to be blessed with > looks, drive, and a brain. As for growing up, i am > a grown up who can pay my own bills and support > others. I am pretty sure that makes me more of a > grown up than you who wastes time and talent on > these boards. Thats one thing i have learned from > dating attractive women, they are easily offended > and cant take criticism. Maybe thats why you are > unemployed. I sure hope you do not work or invest with the same logic you use to assess people. You sure do love to make assumptions and judgement without any details. I refuse to sit here and defend myself to a scumbag who criticizes other people for no good reason. I feel sorry for those who associate with you. Regardless, you’re an ASS. I am done with your stupid bulls$%t.

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > better no masters than a masters from phoenix or > creighton Too bad you are ignorant. It will hurt you in this world.

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SuperiorReturn Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > better no masters than a masters from phoenix > or > > creighton > > > Too bad you are ignorant. It will hurt you in > this world. lol, how am i ignorant?

if youre mad about my creighton comment, dont get mad at me that YOU wasted your time at a shitty school for a degree that just uses CFA material. loser