CFA sample exam scores

Ok seriously, how representative is real estate in the material for it to have 16% weight in the free sample. Focus is on the Index benchmarks??? Not sure how to interpret my results with an overall score of 66% – I gues it is a FAIL! Ethics - 83% Risk Management - 66% PM - Global Bonds & Fixed Income Derivatives 83% PM - Alternative Investments 16% PM - Passie and Active Fixed Income 83%

Sample 1: 90% Sample 2: 86%

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 1: 90% > Sample 2: 86% Does this mean you’ll stop with the whole “losing confidence” thing? Very nice work.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Does this mean you’ll stop with the whole “losing > confidence” thing? Probably not.

wow - those are some big-time scores, dubbs. way to go.

mwvt, you went public with your score… i’m glad. i’ve been wanting to say, “dude, you got a 90” on that low confidence thread you put up yesterday. everyone was like, “it’s ok mwvt, you will improve by test day, keep your head up”. and i was smirking and thinking to myself that there’s only 10% to improve for this guy!! LOL. good work, man.

Good work, mwvt. You are the best.

mwvt i don’t get how you get such attention on this forum, you complain that your confidence is plummeting and yet you’re getting way higher than what’s even required to pass and yet people still keep trying to give you hope. i’d think it’s people that are getting in the 60’s like me that need some inspiration, not people that are already ace-ing!

i get nervous when i do well on those sample tests. its a big confidence booster, but last year’s samples were not representative of the actual (in my view)

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt i don’t get how you get such attention on > this forum, you complain that your confidence is > plummeting and yet you’re getting way higher than > what’s even required to pass and yet people still > keep trying to give you hope. i’d think it’s > people that are getting in the 60’s like me that > need some inspiration, not people that are already > ace-ing! right here with you jeks!

jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt i don’t get how you get such attention on > this forum Probably because he puts more into this forum than anybody around. I agree that dubbs “lack of confidence” is ridiculous, but we each find our own way to keep our drive strong.

My lack of confidence has been coming from getting killed on AM tests. Until today, I had only take one CFAI sample (free one). It was about 2 weeks ago. Because it was such a small sample size it didn’t give it much weight. I still don’t really. To all those that we helping me yesterday saying it was just practice, so was today’s test. It doesn’t mean a thing unless I deliver on Saturday. Can’t have it both ways. ; ) I appreciate all the nice comments though.

mwvt9: Awesome scores on your samples. Keep it up.

73% on samples #1 and #2… Not feeling to confident after those scores…

sample 1: 73% sample 2: 80% how come i got only 65% on the Mock? still have sample 3 to go

Sample #1: 50% (took this almost a month ago before I did review) Sample #2: 73% Guess review is helping. Would like to break the 80% barrier. Will take Sample 3 in a the beginning of the week.

Sample #1: 80% Sample #2: 87% I refuse to believe the real deal will be as straightforward as these have been (IMO). Although there was mbs hedging question in Sample 2 that bothered me a lot.

Sample 1 - 83% Sample 2 - 66% Sample 3 - 80%

clueless555 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sample 1 - 83% > Sample 2 - 66% > Sample 3 - 80% Well done…you are far from clueless with this CFA stuff!

sample 1: 60% one week ago sample 2: 80% today I contribute 100% of the improvement to unlurkering myself on AF.