CFAI Moch test from last year

Hey all, Was anyone smart enough to download the L2 moch exam last year when you logged in to CFA website to download the L1 moch? The website was structured so that if you were a level 1 candidate, you could download all 3 level moch’s… presumably so that if / when you passed your current level, you would have supplementary materials for next year. That or it was just a coding error by the CFA. Regardless, did anyone download the L2 moch from last year? BBM pin = 22B1DBFC Thanks :slight_smile:

I did this, but lost my hard drive and the L2 practice tests. Would like to get my hands on them if possible

Wow, if this isn’t a joke and prior mocks are available, I want in.

It is true that candidates were able to download all three levels of the mock exams last year, but it was not at all clear whether this was an intentional part of the program… certainly seems odd that it would be, and if it were, you should be able to obtain those mock exams by emailing CFA institute since they would presumably be part of the program you paid for. I doubt this is the case.

If retransmitting the 2010 L2 mock is not an ethical violation, I would really appreciate having one.

Robert A Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If retransmitting the 2010 L2 mock is not an > ethical violation, I would really appreciate > having one. Same

It was absolutely fine to download all three levels mocks for the candidates, so I don’t see any problem sharing the files. However I doubt they would change them this year.

Valore I would be glad if you could share this material with us by email. Thanks in advance!

I would also like to have last year mocks/samples if possible.Thanks email: faraz_70s@yahoo.com

I would also like to have last year mocks/samples if possible.Thanks email: tombrokaw@nbcnightlynews.com

I think that what Valores is saying, if I may Valores, is that the CFAI mocks posted this year will be the same as last year.

tombrokaw4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would also like to have last year mocks/samples > if possible.Thanks > > email: tombrokaw@nbcnightlynews.com Me too if possible. mapierce@vt.edu Thanks!

perimel84@gmail.com Thanks!

seso532@hotmail.co.uk Thanks a lot!

carobeck1@gmail.com Much appreciated!

Same here! d_sabawi@hotmail.com Thanks!

I would appreciate a copy as well! saralayla@cox.net

Valores - I’d very much appreciate a copy of last year’s CFAI Level 2 mock as well. Thanks a tonne! sandeep@alumni.nus.edu.sg cheers!

Valores - I’d very much appreciate a copy of last year’s CFAI Level 2 mock as well. Thanks a tonne! sandeep@alumni.nus.edu.sg cheers!

happyft.cfa@gmail.com Thanks