CFAI Moch test from last year

If anyone has these please send me a copy as well np1989@gmail.com

Did anyone get it?

I dont know why you are writing to him all he said was that the same mock exam as last year will be available when CFAI opens it up this year.

The mocks are different year to year. I downloaded all three levels last year. I have them somewhere on my computer, but I’m not feeling nice enough to individually email everyone on this thread. I can also suggest doing a google search. I’ve found previous mock tests doing this.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The mocks are different year to year. I > downloaded all three levels last year. I have > them somewhere on my computer, but I’m not feeling > nice enough to individually email everyone on this > thread. > > I can also suggest doing a google search. I’ve > found previous mock tests doing this. Can I be an exception to “everyone…” email faraz_70s@yahoo.com Thanks

you guys just dont get it, do you?

starbuk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys just dont get it, do you? The future is bright for finance.

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > starbuk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > you guys just dont get it, do you? > > > The future is bright for finance. Indeed…

willardcanada@yahoo.con thanks

jstud7@gmail.com Thanks

I think it changes every time, at least, that’s what I observed suring my L1. The two L1 mock test i had were entirely different one.

gocubs102938@gmail.com Thanks

vishal.gt@gmail.com Word.

It’s amazing how all these CFA candidates apparently don’t know how to read…

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s amazing how all these CFA candidates > apparently don’t know how to read… i like my chance this year

There are many people who did download the mocks last year (since someone had made this comment during june in L1 forum)…but afa i remember, sharing it is definitely an ethical violation!

This is really an amazing thread. I am astounded at the amount of dummies that would just put their email addresses on this thread and expect a random person to just send them an illegal mock exam for no benefit, despite the fact that no one has claimed to even have the exam, let alone be willing to send it to their competing candidates.

I have it; I’m not sending it. But once again, “GOOGLE, you blessed financial genius… GOOGLE!”

hey can u guys send the mock to me plz theresa_1942@yahoo.co.in thanks