CFAI Moch test from last year

this thread should be deleted, this is getting ridiculous

Nah, keep it going. They deserve the spam they’ll get - this is a nice Darwin example.

I am a Nigerian prince, with access to all previous CFAI exams as well as the June 2011 exam which you will be taking. In order for me to transfer this information I will just need your social security number, mother’s maiden name, address, and bank account number.

LOL

lol…I’ve seen worse! I “liked” the Elan Guide Facebook thing… Some guy who is also connected through that, sends me a Facebook message, asking me to send him a copy of my study guides, practice questions, and mock exams from Elan!!! SERIOUSLY??? why would I do that? 1. I paid for mine…so pay for your own! 2. I aint breaching no copyright laws for you 3. Elan is actually smart, they put your name on the top of all the practice exams they send you through pdf, to ensure you can’t share it around without getting traced.

You can easily find the past mock exams from internet.

This is a goldmine for spammers…never seen so many email addresses typed out for a mock exam.

I’m amazed at all the people who didn’t have the foresight to download them at the time.

yo yo send me the mock freddyfreeloading@gmail.com

Damn I didn’t know. All I did was click on level 1 link and that’s it. Never bother to read one bit.

I think I’m gonna sign everyone on this thread up for spam/pr0n sites.

CFAI *Moch* test from last year So, apparently no one can read or spell. Forget being good with numbers, I think we need to start with the basics, such as the alphabet…

ROFL best. thread. ever!

Just so all you mooches know, distributing the Mock exam IS a punishable violation of CFAI standards. At this very moment someone at CFAI is probably cross-referencing the email addresses posted here to match them w/ known L2 candidates. Remember last year (or 2 years ago) when a couple of people were booted from the program for posting exam info on AF?? CFAI treats the mock exams w/ the same level of confidentiality.

This is clearly an ethic violation…

I have just decided to stop studying for this exam. After spending every day since November 1 studying this material and have read four of the six books, I just printed and starting taking the mock exams on the CFAI website. I am getting 1/3 of the questions correct on the material I have already covered. This is a joke. When I read the chapters, I understand what I am rading and do fairly well (above 70%) on the EOC questions. But, there is another level to what these guys at the CFAI group are looking for and this is not for me. I work for a major west coast bank and they could not care less if I am a CFA or not. Will not affect my career path, salary or bonuses. So, good luck guys. For me, this game is no longer worth the effort.

I’ve been at it since November as well. I hope I’m not facing a similar fate. SFCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have just decided to stop studying for this > exam. I am getting 1/3 of the questions correct > on the material I have already covered.

If you find it on google, can you send it to me at: head.up.my.arse@see.if.it.fits.com

SFCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have just decided to stop studying for this > exam. After spending every day since November 1 > studying this material and have read four of the > six books, I just printed and starting taking the > mock exams on the CFAI website. I am getting 1/3 > of the questions correct on the material I have > already covered. This is a joke. When I read the > chapters, I understand what I am rading and do > fairly well (above 70%) on the EOC questions. > But, there is another level to what these guys at > the CFAI group are looking for and this is not for > me. I work for a major west coast bank and they > could not care less if I am a CFA or not. Will > not affect my career path, salary or bonuses. So, > good luck guys. For me, this game is no longer > worth the effort. Even if you don’t expect to pass, you should still take the test. If not just for the random possibility of passing then to help bring the curve down for the rest of us.

guys CFAI 2010 mock exams could be found in this link (needs a free registration) move through the pages to find L2 resources http://thecreativewonder.com/students-corner/cfa-frm-cwa/study-notes-cfa-frm/cat_view/206-cfa--frm--cwa-/201-chartered-financial-analyst/213-level-ii.html