CFAI not allowing affirmative action?

Please post the letter. I have a bone to pick with the NBA discriminating against white females.

I am also very displeased that not enough Caucasians are wearing FUBU. I would like the NAACP to persuade FUBU to reach out to more Caucasians so that FUBU will no longer be a racist organization.

I don’t think I have seen any posts on Analyst Forum by Italian lingerie models. Clearly, AF is discriminative and should take steps to increase participation from members of this demographic.

Maybe they had a lot of these types of people (don’t judge a book and all that): http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20011175-10391704.html

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe they had a lot of these types of people > (don’t judge a book and all that): > > http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20011175-10 > 391704.html Holy cow! What a story! This deserves its own thread…

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe they had a lot of these types of people > (don’t judge a book and all that): > > http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20011175-10 > 391704.html Maybe I’m an idiot, but the first possible explanation that came to my mind was that Mrs. Ihegboro might have been “you knowing” the white neighbor, white mailman, white milkman, etc. I didn’t see any mention of genetic testing ruling that out.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NakedPuts Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Maybe they had a lot of these types of people > > (don’t judge a book and all that): > > > > > http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20011175-10 > > > 391704.html > > > Maybe I’m an idiot, but the first possible > explanation that came to my mind was that Mrs. > Ihegboro might have been “you knowing” the white > neighbor, white mailman, white milkman, etc. I > didn’t see any mention of genetic testing ruling > that out. The baby dosen’t look bi-racial. It looks pure white blonde haired blue eyed.

trust me tim tim is being disingenious and sarcastic . i take it he/she/it does not approive of affirmative action and actually is quite scornful of the idea and also those who support it as being dim witted… tim tim y dont u put away ur toys and come out so we can talk like adults …we can pretend

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trust me tim tim is being disingenious and > sarcastic . i take it he/she/it does not approive > of affirmative action and actually is quite > scornful of the idea and also those who support it > as being dim witted… tim tim y dont u put > away ur toys and come out so we can talk like > adults …we can pretend I take all the brou ha ha about the USDA worker being fired and the NAACP - Tea Bagger pissing contest made him start this thread.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe they had a lot of these types of people > (don’t judge a book and all that): > > http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20011175-10 > 391704.html when will these lame reality tv ploys end??? first you get a kid supposedly navigating a jiffy-pop bag across the western-us then this

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trust me tim tim is being disingenious and > sarcastic . i take it he/she/it does not approive > of affirmative action and actually is quite > scornful of the idea and also those who support it > as being dim witted… tim tim y dont u put > away ur toys and come out so we can talk like > adults …we can pretend Man, can’t you type “you” instead of “u” and "I’ instead of “i”. Numi must be vomiting after reading your posts.

i prob can if it will make u feel better …wait dohhhh

I agree with the OP. The CFA Institute should sponsor concerts by Drake and Kanye West to increase its visibility. It should also lead the rebuilding efforts in Haiti. Advertising in financial periodicals is clealry discriminatory.

SO where is the g_dd@man letter timotimo???

I REPEAT…WHERE IS MY G-DD@MN NAACP LETTER, TIMOTIMO!!!

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > trust me tim tim is being disingenious and > > sarcastic . i take it he/she/it does not > approive > > of affirmative action and actually is quite > > scornful of the idea and also those who support > it > > as being dim witted… tim tim y dont u > put > > away ur toys and come out so we can talk like > > adults …we can pretend > > > Man, can’t you type “you” instead of “u” and "I’ > instead of “i”. Numi must be vomiting after > reading your posts. ^ jajaja!

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I REPEAT…WHERE IS MY G-DD@MN NAACP LETTER, > TIMOTIMO!!! Timotimo. Seriously. The accusation that there is a lack of diversity must be the result of a grand conspiracy. It couldn’t possibly be the result of the free market, personal choice system in place in regard to an optional and open designation program requiring a bachelors or relevant work experience. Yeah, there are no minorities that meet that definition the world over. Call Mr. Sharpton. Where is J. Jackson on this?! What an asinine assumption. Your logic is wackadoo. BTW - I’m a female and 1 of 4 in my L1 Exam and the ONLY white girl. Doh - must be a conspiracy to keep the white girl down! Crap, I can’t even call the NAACP to launch a ridiculous complaint against the CFAI. Who do I write a letter to in order to lodge a complaint since I don’t know of a white girl organization that pushes a white girl agenda? Get a grip, Mr. Timotimo. If you want more diversity in the CFAI or in the CFA program then become a charter member yourself so you can become an ambassador to those minorities that you claim to care so much about. Reach out to them, recruit them to the program and encourage them by example rather than trying to oppress others to achieve this or make flamboyant and unfounded claims of racism. Rise above and lead.

I don’t comment much on this site but it usually has some insightful thread. This one is ridiculous. I am an african american I don’t want the argument for affirmatvie action which is needed in some settings to be diluted with this nonsense.

Well I completed the email to NAACP about CFAI, I decided not post it however due to the fact one of you tards will probably email them about this thread ,etc. I will sent it to them soon, I won’t say the date,

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well I completed the email to NAACP about CFAI, I > decided not post it however due to the fact one of > you tards will probably email them about this > thread ,etc. > > I will sent it to them soon, I won’t say the date, Good for you. Someone needs to stand up to the tards of the world. In fact, I’m going to get up out of my seat, go over to my window, stick my head out and yell “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!” Thanks for inspiring me timbo.