Collecting Money

So I won a bet that was set for a $300 payout in my favor. So far I’ve collected $150. The dude who owes me keeps giving me BS excuses on why he can’t pay. He is not a friend of mine, and my patience/tolerance for BS excuses is gone. How would you suggest collecting? Or if I can’t collect, what is your remedy for dealing with deadbeats? Be creative.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I won a bet that was set for a $300 payout in > my favor. So far I’ve collected $150. The dude > who owes me keeps giving me BS excuses on why he > can’t pay. He is not a friend of mine, and my > patience/tolerance for BS excuses is gone. > > How would you suggest collecting? Or if I can’t > collect, what is your remedy for dealing with > deadbeats? Be creative. Threaten to sleep with his girlfriend/wife/sister/mother if he dosen’t pony up.

I’ll threaten to have AM sleep with all of the above.

Do an inception and get him to pay more.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll threaten to have AM sleep with all of the > above. I’m pretty sure he already has.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I won a bet that was set for a $300 payout in > my favor. So far I’ve collected $150. The dude > who owes me keeps giving me BS excuses on why he > can’t pay. He is not a friend of mine, and my > patience/tolerance for BS excuses is gone. > > How would you suggest collecting? Or if I can’t > collect, what is your remedy for dealing with > deadbeats? Be creative. Out them in front of someone when it will embarass them. Like their boss. Repeat. Loudly. 'Hey Johnny! Any update on that dough you owe me? No thought not." To his colleagues. Don’t put a bet with this guy he doesn’t pony up. Embarassment works well. I got a great true story about someone not paying up. Maybe tell you later when i’m in the mood.

Sell his marker to MS-13 and let them handle it.

reminds me of the family guy episode

What did you bet him? Is he a friend of a friend? If he has the cash and he just thinks he can get by without paying let him know that he needs to make good on his debt, ASAP.

Yeah tell the gambling story. I like muddauahauuuddaaauaa’s suggestion.

Make him an offer he can’t refuse. Otherwise, learn from this mistake and don’t expect to collect on large bets where people don’t put the money up ahead of time.

When I was in the fraternity we had a few brothers that wouldn’t pay their dues, even though they had the money. Here was my solution and it’s close to Mudahdahdhadhahdhadahdhahahdhadhdhhdhahahahadhhdhdhda’s. The next party we threw I made a poster with their pictures on it saying “Ladies, think twice, they can’t afford their dues, they can’t afford your drinks.” Next sunday we were back at 100% collection

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Make him an offer he can’t refuse. > > Otherwise, learn from this mistake and don’t > expect to collect on large bets where people don’t > put the money up ahead of time. MrPink wait this is clearly a bad idea so u want to offer this guy more favours? an offer like what chocolate caramel ice cream sundae? thats not going to work what u should do is threaten him or his fam violently but do it in a calm n diginified manner you know kinda like in the movies… Helpful me

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr. Pink Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Make him an offer he can’t refuse. > > > > Otherwise, learn from this mistake and don’t > > expect to collect on large bets where people > don’t > > put the money up ahead of time. > > > MrPink > > wait this is clearly a bad idea so u want to offer > this guy more favours? an offer like what > chocolate caramel ice cream sundae? thats not > going to work what u should do is threaten him or > his fam violently but do it in a calm n diginified > manner you know kinda like in the > movies… > > > Helpful me Mr. Pink’s quote was from the movies. The Godfather to be exact.

the Godfather? waaaat a movie about adoptive parenting/mentoring sounds like uyoumade this up?.. next thing ur going to tell me is that Mr Pink’s real name is Steve Buscemi or something …I may look gullible but

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the Godfather? waaaat a movie about adoptive > parenting/mentoring sounds like uyoumade this > up?.. next thing ur going to > tell me is that Mr Pink’s real name is Steve > Buscemi or something …I may look > gullible but My bad. It was actually a movie called The pacifier.

Behead his pet dog/cat/rabbit/parrot and ship the head by Fedex to his home as a warning.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Behead his pet dog/cat/rabbit/parrot and ship the > head by Fedex to his home as a warning. What does a dog/cat/rabbit/parrot look like and where can I get one?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Behead his pet dog/cat/rabbit/parrot and ship the > head by Fedex to his home as a warning. Or just bury it in the guy’s bed. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2009/11/14-the-godfather_imagelarge.jpg

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Behead his pet dog/cat/rabbit/parrot and ship > the > > head by Fedex to his home as a warning. > > > What does a dog/cat/rabbit/parrot look like and > where can I get one? this