Comey Testimony

you’ll be sad to hear that trump can “obstruct justice” all he wants, even CNN says so.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ15ymETv-s]

im just here to be the yin to the trumpsters yang, don’t take everything so seriously :neutral_face:

Fake news is going to be hard at work to take things completely out of context and show quick sound bites to make President Trump look bad, sad!

There was certainly something for everybody in that testimony. Going to be interesting to find out at what point they are going to allow the people of the US to hear about the “classified” issues. Comey was right to keep memos, as would anyone talking with Trump as the man is a pathological liar.

side not a few of those senators holy cow the older lady who couldnt keep her head from shaking and stuttering all the time, and McCain couldnt make a coherent statement. Scary these people represent anyone

Alzheimer’s is a scary thing kid . How cool is comey. I wanna grow up to be just like that dude

Crooked H is crooked, lock her up!

And the whole Trump Administration/Family! Throw em next to Kushners crook daddy!

either comey perjured himself nine separate times, or he cleared DJT of any wrongdoing. #deepstatecheckmate

lol in what way?

“for political reasons” is going to be his get out of jail phrase, but that will also happen to get DJT off the hook with respect to expressing his wish that Comey end the Russia investigation.

Its a good thing we have Mueller looking into this and not you, as he has a clue what hes talking about and a bit of experience.

he’ll be calling me. belie’ dat.

Damn newspapers are comparing this to Watergate. Unless there’s very clearly been some sort of obstruction of justice, this is just more late night fodder. And, even if there is something criminal, it’s still not as cool as Watergate. It’s just a buffoon being a buffoon.

Depends how deep the rabbit hole goes, if its just him trying to get the investigation gone no its not. If there is any russian collusion its about 100x worse than watergate.

Collusion to do what though? I understand there are rules about talking to foreign officials during a campaign and back channels…but what exactly are Dems hoping to find? Russia didn’t “hack” the election. They certainly swayed it by employing people to swarm social media sites, but that’s not illegal. Has Russia gained any favors from DT yet? I’m really asking. As far as I know, our foreign policy is still pretty much the same.

I get frustrated when people (not you, the media) say things like “collusion” and “hacking” but then either don’t understand what those words mean or don’t care to elaborate on they believe the end game is here.

double

Exactly, what is the crime? Maybe if there was a smoking gun connecting Trump campaign directly with Russians who hacked the DNC? Maybe the Russians do in fact have some dirt on Trump and staff that could be exploited? I think Tump is going to come out unscathed unless there is some classified stuff we have no clue about.

they do this because there is no intent to prove or bring to light anything concrete or specific. the intent is to keep these nebulous notions in the consciousness to undermine the presidency, that’s it.

Comey may have gotten too cute with his tightrope act. Some sources I follow are already calling for his 9/11 involvement to be dropped.

I think the general concern is about Trump campaign associates worked with Russia to obtain info to smear HRC and influence the election. If it comes out that the Trump campaign was involved in all that with Russia I would think thats pretty serious would you not?

There have been rumors of Trump wanting to give back the compounds that Obama took from them they were apparently running intelligence from, and there were talks of easing sanctions however you would have to be a complete idiot to try and ease sanctions with all this going on. I would assume if everything quiets down that will come up pretty quickly. I still also havent seen him say a negative word about putin, he as of a month or so ago blamed the chinese for the hacks in general. Its a mosaic theory on this as of now because everything about trumps campaign and admin is so shady, they all have been caught lying, and its always about russia.

I dont care for these dog and pony show hearing mostly, I just want the official investigation to get done as quickly as possible and for us to have some answer whatever way it goes. With the NSA memo leak its pretty obvious Russia at least attempted to hack our voting machines, wonder what else they had up their sleeves.