Comey Testimony

russians dont mess with this non sense, they are in for higher returns

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/members-and-associates-russian-crime-syndicate-arrested-racketeering-extortion-robbery

Not true at all, i want this over with ASAP. Either lets get back to politics as usual or get these a holes out of office.

also: Trumps personal attorney apparently has the reading skills of a 4th grader

by “they” i mean the political establishment, deep state, and by extension the media.

I posted this here before, but posting below for a refresher for those with short memories :innocent:

The con is coming into focus, folks. In chronological order:

1. Russia offers Trump associate Carter Page 19% stake in Rosneft.

2. Wikileaks releases Russian hacked DNC emails the night before the DNC, undermining HRC.

3. Trump holds final press conference of election, saying that he would consider lifting sanctions on Russia.

4. Trump appoints Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon. Exxon and Rosneft have a huge offshore venture.

5. Russia sells 19.5% of Rosneft to a Cayman shell company, no disclosure on who that sale is to.

6. Trump eases sanctionson Russia, specifically with respect to exporting information technology products to Russia, as sanctioned by the FSB.

Next step is obviously that the American people get screwed, Don the Con uses the power of the Presidency to steal billions of dollars. He is creating a :-1:kleptocracy, Russia-style

^You put way too much faith in The Donald’s business acumen.

so, business as usual in american presidential politics? Also, #2 is plain wrong. Seth Rich was the leaker.

would you stop saying deep state, it makes you look dumber than you are. Please sir, regurgitate some more talking points spoon fed to you by bannon and co.

deep state. it’s real and it wants you fat, diseased, dumb, infertile, uninformed and compliant. You’re the poster boy of their success. congrats.

If any of this is true, he didnt have that much work to do. You think Putin would leave something this sophisticated to an idiot like Trump? Thats why Manafort/Page/Stone/Mercer & co have all been so involved with Russians. They had to do all the leg work . They just said hey Donald want to become president and make a few billion dollars? All you gotta do is be a complete tool (already done) and do a few favors down the line.

Clearly… when you talk do you realize the fecal matter coming out of your mouth? Does it smell still or are you just used to it like in biology class with the formaldehyde

I am not up on the particulars, because a lot of this is a waste of time (given where my resources need to be for my work). But in following politics, for other reasons, these are the things that come up to mind.

1. DT let the diplomat in the oval office. They brought cameras for a reason - this is great for Russia propaganda.

2. DT wants give those compounds back. Dunno what that is worth

3. DT talks about Russia a lot and favorably, which is another valuable thing for Russian propaganda.

And then it depends on how you define favors from DT. DT is playing into Russian propaganda’s hand by doing stuff exactly how they can use in their media to strawman democracy (likely how we strawman Russia) and explain to their people how American politics is no different than Putin’s Russia.

There may be some I missed and those may be incomplete/half truths, but that is what I’ve gotten from listening to experts (I don’t watch cable news, this is all from non-TV journalists/academics/former and current diplomats

I think people are being ridiculous (no offense) on the left making these wild theories.

unequivocal proof that you hold an extremely naive view of the world - like you actually think there are two parties fighting for different ideals.

TRUTH: both parties have the same boss. that’s why it doesn’t matter who is in power, the same corporate globalist, eugenics agenda continues. it doesn’t matter who is president (save DJT and Kennedy, the only true outsider presidents since WWII), the exact same policies are pursued particularly when it comes to war, trade and geopolitics.

But sure, you’re the smart one here.

never said I was the smart one, you are the one touting how woke you are and think there is a spooky globalist agenda that is trying to manipulate everyone and pull all these magical strings. You also believe in the reptilians and other nonsense. I honestly am shocked anyone would let you invest their money. Kennedy an outsider? Good one. I assume thats how you tie in the JFK conspiracies to your nutjob worldview. Just keep fortifying that bunker for “the event” pal, that money pit will come in handy one day im sure. Just like it did around y2k

YESSSSSSS. Give in to your HATRED. i got nothing but love bro. life is awesome, you should try it sometime.

…how does that feel, that a guy like me has people throwing money at him to invest? My last deal was substantially oversubscribed. I had to tell everyone I couldn’t accept all the money they wanted to invest with me just yet. They’ll have to wait for the next deal. Does it sting, sitting there in your cube while I head out early to enjoy the sunshine and coach my kids little league team?

Hmm, tearing others down is not a good way to show you’re happy.

lol it doesnt sting at all, im genuinely concerned. Im pretty content in my life dude but have fun coaching your kids little league team, are you the guy that tells them to keep their elbow up or have you at least learned a thing or two before watching some kids fumble pop flies.

this is a gay back and forth. I miss Blakes buttocks and his verbal sparring.

what alt is this? who did you used to be? not being a dick really actually curious who you used to be

greenman you yellow fever pervert

greenman you yellow fever pervert