Confidence Has Dropped from 100% to 0%

What 3rd world countries are you referring to?

You edited your post calling him a terrorist to pitching a pity party? GTFOH

By work do you mean gang murdering the native population? Then, monetizing their land? Nothing left to refinance Tyler? Haha

Hi guys just wanted to confirm, in the “Account Home” section does anyone still see 3 rows (including manage my application " or just “Profile” and "Membership ". I see the latter!

Mines same as yours. Only the 2 rows now whereas it was 3 before today. I assume everyone’s is that way just like the error message seems to have become consistent for everyone.

Mine has changed to two sections today as well. It was definitely 3 sections on friday.

Where do i look for it?

There are all always winners and losers.It’s not human nature to be magnanimous, so anyone else would have done the same. Ironically, those who share your views are not all that different than those terrible white imperialists of yesteryear.

bertran when you log into CFAI click your name at upper top right of page.

Then about the “Manage Account” heading, click onto “Manage Applications” then click onto the “Account Home” tab.

I have 3 lines. Those who have two lines: do you remember which line disappeared?

here we go again…

When I start to lose confidence, I remind myself that:

1. The guy next to me didn’t know that you are recommended to use a pen on the AM section.
  2. A guy in line (for L3) didn’t have an approved calculator for the exam.

These two cases remind me of how small the AF community is compared to the number of test takers worldwide and how it should not be used to represent L3 test takers as a whole. Good luck to all!

In looking around the site today, I think they are cleaning up data regarding the last test, and getting ready for retakers and new candidates to register for 2016.

Have a nice stiff drink and wait it out at this point. I think getting stress about what a coder is or isn’t doing at this point…is just adding to stress.

Agreed. @Bertrand75: it’s the middle row that contained things like change exam location and 2016 scholarship stuff.

Don’t worry about it. At this point I think most of us can agree that all the error code theories and coding changes and this and that do not indicate pass/fail. Except of course for the Ghana theory…that one’s legit.

Lol

At this point a movie reference comes to mind…“The anticipation of death is worse than death itself”. So I will sit down relax and wait for tomorrow. (How difficult can that be?)

If I would have to rank… I’d say that the Ghana theory was the best way to laugh and forget about results, MPS and passing rate. In this context, I would propose to start some crowd funding and buy Icebreaker a ticket to Ghana…

Good luck guys. You have been a great support (cfa, breakups, other unpleasant life events etc). My confidence has also dropped faster than a penny from the Empire state building but it’s just psychological at this point. I’m so burnt out that I don’t think I’ll do it again whatever the outcome.

I am glad I am not the only one feeling like this