Consolidated "hold my hand" thread

How do I tie my shoes? Please share shoe tying tips. Also, if I’m buying shoes in Europe, how do I know what the equivalent North-American size is? Thanks!

Im partial to the rabbit ear method myself.

My toilet paper is never thick enough and my fingers poke through when I use it. What do you suggest?!

How do I get the check engine light in my car to turn off?

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do I get the check engine light in my car to > turn off? You’ll need an OBDII scanner and PID reference. The OBDII port is probably somewhere behind the stereo. You’ll also need a mechanic’s reference like ALLDATA 9.90 Q3 2008 to perform the repairs after you diagnose the problem. Good luck!

If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they get the teflon to stick on the pan??

paul_ledin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they get the > teflon to stick on the pan?? http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/teflon.asp

Can I use the 2008 notes? What is better, Stalla or Schweser?

MBA or CFA?

“How do I tie my shoes? Please share shoe tying tips.” i was in your shoes a year ago - no matter how hard i tried, i couldn’t tie my shoes. i was tying succesfully less than 50% of all shoes i ever tried to tie, and had to wear flip-flops most of the time. one word i have for you is - practice, practice, practice! (it’s really one word, just repeated three times for emphasis and dramatic effect). tie all the shoes around the house. untie and retie if necessary. breathe - you are not alone. in 4 months you’ll be able to tie any shoe blindfolded, with your left hand. just believe in yourself

Do you suppose it’s better to sit down to tie my shoes, or bend down standing up and tie my shoes? How do I maximize the return on time I spend shoe tying?

sublimity, try baby wipes.

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity, try baby wipes. I was going to say Paper Towels. I guess your suggestion is probably more kind.

it really depends on your background and the size of your a*s in particular. if your a*s is super large, i’d suggest sitting down in a comfortable posture before attempting to tie a shoe. gotta find a strategy that works best for you and stick with it

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you suppose it’s better to sit down to tie my > shoes, or bend down standing up and tie my shoes? > How do I maximize the return on time I spend shoe > tying? One word: Velcro Only takes about 1.5 seconds to fasten.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it really depends on your background and the size > of your a*s in particular. if your a*s is super > large, i’d suggest sitting down in a comfortable > posture before attempting to tie a shoe. gotta > find a strategy that works best for you and stick > with it I’ve found the foot up on a chair method to be best for my back, and rather large a*s

how do i tie a windsor knot?

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chi Paul Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sublimity, try baby wipes. > > > I was going to say Paper Towels. I guess your > suggestion is probably more kind. Wait, you mean baby wipes “after” my hand pokes through? (gotta get under the fingernails still) Or do you mean baby wipes “instead” of toilet paper? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Guys, help me out with my exam strategy pls: I’m planning to study until June and then sit the exam. what do you think? Am I crazy? Thanks in advance.

Please send me your Level 2 notes. ditchdigger2CFA@lurking_troll.com