Consolidated "hold my hand" thread

Definitely one of my favorite threads. Good job on the bump Quant.

Bump for the new L2 Candidates.

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chi Paul Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sublimity, try baby wipes. > > > I was going to say Paper Towels. I guess your > suggestion is probably more kind. I employ the fold it in two technique. Some extra protection from my finger shooting through it

Does passing the l1 make you funnier? Because this thread is as hilarious. Also, I have an interview as an Assistant to the Regional Manager at a local paper supply company, are there any questions in particular I should be aware for?

to quit or not to quit? be fired or fire your manager??

What are the hardest topics? In what order should I study? Tell me what you think about my plan; February to June 1st; Post AF threads asking for advice about how/when/what/how often to study and read responses June 1st to June 6th; Read Schweser’s Secret Sauce twice and take mock exam from CFA institute August (whenever results are posted)-December 2010; Post AF threads asking why I failed and should I re-take Level II. When should I sign up, Schweser or CFAI, etc, etc. I think this is a killer plan, also seems to be very popular. Thoughts?

What did she say? KGB who?

Sublimity, Use Bidet. added benefit - you could finally say - “No hands, No hands”!.

+1

VR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sublimity, > > Use Bidet. > > added benefit - you could finally say - “No hands, > No hands”!. You can also jump straight from the loo to the shower.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > VR Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sublimity, > > > > Use Bidet. > > > > added benefit - you could finally say - “No > hands, > > No hands”!. > > You can also jump straight from the loo to the > shower. One of my boys uses this environmentally friendly approach - I just can’t get behind it.

Bump. Ok enough with the basic questions, let’s get to work. Who else is tired of the following. 1. Stall v. Schweser 2. Do I have enough time? 3. Should I get ebook or textbook? 4. How much harder is L2 than L1? 5. If I study for 1 hour a day, will I pass? 6. My cousin’s baby’s mama’s brother’s boss’ sister’s son got into HBS and said Level 2 was not relevant for IB. As a successful IT profession, do you think I have a shot at KKR if I pass Level 2 with all topics above 70 while knocking out a 780 on the GMAT? My undergrad was U of P, but I did pretty well in the online discussions and open book exams. 7. MBA vs. CFA 8. CFA vs. MBA 9. Is the CFA still relevant? What do you think? Enough already! Use the search function and stop jamming up the L2 board with this nonsense. Let’s get to work and begin posting relevant stuff (Pardon my frustrating bump!). Rant Over!

hahahaa… :smiley:

Feeling grumpy today… I am so far behind… just finished economics, portfolio management,and 50% of fixed income, and few random readings in FSA. Did only schweser questions . Plus very busy at office this time of year… Can it get worst than this?. Should have started bit earlier… … Really scared… Hold my hands please…!!

How many hours do you plan to study? I am taking an online poll, please go and sign up. CFAI says 300 but I think you’re doomed if you go with only 300. I’m planing to put 301 hrs. Is that enough?

I passed cfa level 1 with all the topics >70. Can I become a portfolio manager?

But seriously…do you think L2 is worth it?

L2? Is CFA worth it?

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do I get the check engine light in my car to > turn off? brake fluid might be low, if brake fluid is fine, go to youtube and findout how to reset ur lights

June 11 or June 12? Can I get pregnant in the meantime?