Consolidated "hold my hand" thread

We should post some of those question on Level I forum.

Anyone appearing for CFA L2 in 2009 from US ?

Am I allowed to bring a formula sheet into the test?

Will any of the questions from the sample exams be on the actual exam? Am I supposed to study all of the material? How will I remember it all?

What is this secret sauce that I am hearing about? Can someone send me the recipe?

do i need to bring a pencil

Ok, so there are 2 month left before the exam and I haven’t started. Should I be freaking out right now? I probly wont have much time to study because I work full tim but I’m taking two weeks off before the exam to study. Basically, I want to know do you guys think that will be enough time to pass cfa? I’m xtra good at finance. I consider myself a pretty “ethical” person, so no need to read that. Also, I do my own taxes so I’m pretty sure the FAS section won’t be tooo hard 4 me. So, I think I’m OK? Let me know wut you guys think, let’s kill this test, yo. -Gekko8414 “Coffee is 4 closers”

“I’ve read all the scheswer books and taken notes. if anyone wants a copy, tell me your email address.” lazytown123@hotmail.com planningtofail09@gmail.com cfafordummies42@yahoo.com …Seriously? You want someone’s notes of the Schweser notes?

leveltwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “I’ve read all the scheswer books and taken notes. > if anyone wants a copy, tell me your email > address.” > > lazytown123@hotmail.com > > planningtofail09@gmail.com > > cfafordummies42@yahoo.com > > …Seriously? You want someone’s notes of the > Schweser notes? +1. HAHA

This thread is simply amazing! p.s. Can I use Schweser 2008 notes for the June 2009 exam? Thanks

Faithplusone=best username ever.

hahahha agreed… Faith Plus One! C: “Token, go get your bass guitar!” T: “I don’t have a bass guitar.” C: “Token, your family is black! You have to have a bass guitar in the basement!” T: “Cartman, I can’t play bass.” C: “Token, you’re black. YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASS!” **Token plays bass for first time, and plays amazing slap funk line** T: “… goddammit”

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Faithplusone=best username ever. +1. I agree 100%. It’s the kind of username that angers me because I didn’t think of it first.

Stalla or Schweser? Actually, I keep hearing a lot about this company called Allen Resources, then they offered to pay for all of my study materials if I fail. Is this worth it?

I’m thinking about punting ethics and FSA dominating the rest of the exam cuz I’ve been staying up every night playing Call of Duty on Xbox live. What do you think? PS, I’m looking for people to play Headquarters with. My gamer tag is cfanoway82.

faith+1 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i need to see that episode again. that one, and the casa bonita one.

Graphics Calculator I see you can use TI or HP calculator on exam. Which graphing calculator is the best for passing CFA?

I am facing a dilemma and need your help. When I’m at the gym there are always old guys powdering their balls. My dilemma is as follows I want dry balls after the gym but I don’t want to look like a 70 year old wanker. Please help! Should I powder my balls or not?

i’m doing a 2nd pass of the material using schweser this time. on your 2nd pass, how thorough were you guys? when i was reading the CFAI notes i was doing everything really meticulously to fully absorb every paragraph and example but now i’m basically flying through schweser in 30 minutes making sure i have the general idea of the LOS down so i can do CFAI problems

bump, keep this thread current for all the L1ers who jump on the board bright eyed for L2. We should stay on good terms with them since everyone except Ali, Swaption, Cpk, Banni, Bipolar, Tvpm, cfaBoston, etc seems to think they are doomed. SkipE, join me in welcoming the new guys since we’ll need to be civil with them to get help this next go around.