Coronavirus will destroy the economy

Nice to see you again dude.

I went back and forth on that and stand by my decision.

Two things: The Wuhan Virus? Who’s calling it that? And, the choices…so cringy.

republicans literally killing Americans with their ineptitude LMAO

KAGA

Dude, just have faith in Trump, he’s going to take care of this.

Heard from multiple sources (real people, not online) Trump will soon order a complete shutdown of all non-essential businesses and implement a full quarantine (same rules that people in CA have now). National Guard to be deployed to prevent looting.

If this is actually true, stay tuned for an announcement right after market close.

they should shut things down asap. just so we can nip it in the bud already. at this point the panic is crazy so we might as well shut down for a cool minute and reopen once the cases die down. china already got a good handle on the situation. so lets just copy pasta.

I heard from my mate, who’s kids, nanny’s, brother… well he walks Ed Snowden’s dog. And Ed Snowden said that this is happening… there is a complete shutdown.

You should take the foil off ur thanksgiving turkey fold it in a boat shape and then stick it on ur head. That kills corona.

" i am not a fan of artificially inflating stock prices"

I heard the exact same thing as STL from people who would know, all the way down to the National Guard being called in to prevent looting/riots.

everything is ok in cali. no lootings in my area. at the very least. lots of cars still in the road, although very little traffic. so many essential workers or people doing essential things.

Is essential worker the same thing as a positive NPV person?
And is a non-essential worker a negative NPV person? Please advise. Tanks!

haha. a lot of negative npv people are becoming essential. it is very funny what happens when it all boils down to basic necessities!

It’s during a time of crisis that a man’s worth and integrity is measured! Maybe us finance people are the negative NPV people, if we look at the big picture?

Us definitely aren’t.

hahaha trollolllolll :slight_smile: Give me a break, English isn’t my native tongue!

No love or shoutouts or thank yous to us financiers when we need it the most :cry: